What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sparkles is at it again........

Got to feel a little sorry for Sparkles. He gets his dream job, and he's on the hot seat before the contract ink even dries. The schedule over the next 2 years does him no favors either. They won't be happy with 7-5 or 8-4.

Florida seems like a coaches graveyard. Unless your name is Urban Meyer but even he quit on weird terms.

Florida seems like a coaches graveyard. Unless your name is Urban Meyer but even he quit on weird terms.

Florida reminds me a bit of Nebraska under Solich. People running the show doesn't fully seem to realize the landscape is changing. Doing 10-2 or better in the SEC just isn't a given unless you've got a Saban.

Florida reminds me a bit of Nebraska under Solich. People running the show doesn't fully seem to realize the landscape is changing. Doing 10-2 or better in the SEC just isn't a given unless you've got a Saban.

Yeah definitely a jealousy of Alabama but Florida has a ton of advantages that Nebraska does not. Florida fans just think they should be the school with a great coach like Saban and perhaps they deserve a coach like that but it is harder to find than it would seem. They probably messed up royally not firing Muschamp last year and grabbing Charlie Strong because he would have jumped at that job in a second.

Sparkles follows the lead of coaches like Fox and Belicheat. Have any of those guys directly answered a question with something more informative than a generic platitude? I don't know why the media bothers to ask anymore.

Florida has advantages we can only dream of. If you're a good coach, you will succeed there.

McElwain has already pissed off the local press apparently, that was quick

http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/florida-football/honeymoon-mcelwain-criticized-forthcoming-media/

mcelwain-introduction.jpg

bucky.png

Change thread title, isn't his nickname now Swamp Donkey or Swamp Gas or something?

Last edited:
That there is what we call a "**** eatin' grin."

The reporter's opinion of him is exactly my perception of him.

Yeah definitely a jealousy of Alabama but Florida has a ton of advantages that Nebraska does not. Florida fans just think they should be the school with a great coach like Saban and perhaps they deserve a coach like that but it is harder to find than it would seem. They probably messed up royally not firing Muschamp last year and grabbing Charlie Strong because he would have jumped at that job in a second.

Charlie will probably have a chance to take it in a couple years.

He needs to spend less time spray tanning and bleaching, and more time on squirts and calf raises.

So the Rivals Main Board, the great cesspool that it is, loved this pic obviously, and this was my favorite reply:

That guy makes Butch Jones look like Miles Davis

Last edited:
Back