What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sparkles is at it again........

CO_A_NcWwAAGfCW.jpg

His 94 year old mother doesn't like this hairdo. Sparkles has to keep coaching---he's too much fun to get fired.

I actually heared with my own ears Cecil Lamme (appropriate name) predict that Sparkles will win a National Championship in the next 3 or 4 years.

Sparkles is starting to develop a mike leach style cult following. I think his entertainment value is only scratching the surface right now.

I had no problem with him chewing the kid out, it was a stupid play. Would have probably been better to do it in the locker room though.

I had no problem with him chewing the kid out, it was a stupid play. Would have probably been better to do it in the locker room though.

Idk. I am a fan of publicly embarassing that kid. He needed a reality check, and he will get to see that replay over and over again now that is has made the national news cycle.

Idk. I am a fan of publicly embarassing that kid. He needed a reality check, and he will get to see that replay over and over again now that is has made the national news cycle.
I think it depends on what type of kid he is, that isn't something I know. All I know about him is he's Fred Taylor's son.

I actually heared with my own ears Cecil Lamme (appropriate name) predict that Sparkles will win a National Championship in the next 3 or 4 years.

Yawn-worthy anecdote warning:
Cecil Lamme was a senior in high school (250 kids total in a town of 2000) when I was a freshman. We sat next to each other in a study hall period. Really nice kid. He loved Green Lantern. I just learned of his fantasy football program success last year.

I actually think he is hilarious in a ridiculous way and look forward to rooting for him now that he's no longer a barn animal.

He just can't look tough. He's incapable.

Even when he went ape**** on that player, I was like, "Ahhhhh, that Sparkles! Adorable!"

That signature is down, right terrible. I would think being at an institution of higher learning he could find some help for that.

It looks like someone sketched it in with microsoft paint. Or an etch-a-sketch. I don't think that's his real signature.

Back