What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer Dinwiddie Injury

just completely disagreeing with your statement in my usual assholish manner.
No problem. You are allowed to disagree. When I headed out for lunch, I noticed all the cars were different. If we were all exactly the same, the lot would be full of Priuses or some such ****.

No problem. You are allowed to disagree. When I headed out for lunch, I noticed all the cars were different. If we were all exactly the same, the lot would be full of Priuses or some such ****.

I disagree

AP got really good treatment and rehabbed like a mad man.

Peterson arrived at Paine’s facility at 10 days post-op and stayed six months. Each day he spent 90 minutes to two hours with Paine, then went off and did his core strengthening for hours more. This was the routine five, sometimes six days a week. Paine said other NFLers would watch Peterson and shake their heads in awe. Once Peterson’s quads began to come back — Paine says the quads “melt like butter” after surgery — he would work with Paine for three hours on range of motion and balance before going off to lift weights. Paine said the running back was a “monster” in the training room just as he had been a “monster” on the field.
ACL rehab isn’t about bigger muscles,” Paine says, “it is about muscle reeducation.”

This is a huge bummer for the basketball program. Could definitely notice the balloon getting popped as soon as Dinwiddie went down

Everything his trainer said agrees with me. I REST MY CASE!

Is your case that physical therapy aides recovery? Brilliant doctors should start recommending this soon. Or are you still trying to say that you don't need an acl if you do enough squats

Is your case that physical therapy aides recovery? Brilliant doctors should start recommending this soon. Or are you still trying to say that you d
on't need an acl if you do enough squats
Where did I say you don't need an ACL if you do enough squats? Are you sure you're not a lawyer? :lol:

Are you even reading what you are posting?
Jeez, apparently not. Could you point me to where I said that? If you think I implied it because Elway played without one, I didn't imply that. BTW, I'm pretty sure, if he hasn't already, Johnny will need total knee replacements.

an opportunity for....
An opportunity for other guys to step up. An opportunity for Tad to strut his stuff. An opportunity for Spencer to reflect on his life without basketball's influence. An opportunity for fans to support the team when things are tough. An opportunity for leadership to emerge from a player ready to make that step. There are many opportunities here.

Back