What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer Dinwiddie Makes TOP PLAYS at adidas Nations!

Spencer has been working hard all summer in an effort to prepare for the upcoming 2013-2014 season. He played at adidas Nations in California over the weekend and served as a counselor as well. He turned heads all weekend. Hearing chatter from analysts (including Fran Fraschilla), trainers and scouts alike that he was one of the top 3 players at adidas Nations. Special things are coming, a whole new dimension of Spencer's game is about to be unleashed.

adidas Nations Top Plays - Day 1

Great news! Dinwiddie is key for our season to be as successful as we all want.

I really hope he can be aggressive all game because he can easily increase his scoring average to 18+ points/game if he wants. Also, I really want him to improve his assists/game number since we finished almost dead last in the country in assists/game last year, something we MUST improve on this year.

One of my main issues with the mayor last year was he seemed to not want to take control of the game and start hanging points on people like he did when the lambs came to town. He was the spark in that game and totally lit them up, but we never saw that spencer again during the season (with the possible exception of @utah, where he turned it on too late).

Looking forward to the season, lets hope they are all working as hard as the mayor!

Spencer was still learning the point last year. His selection and time spent with the USA team was invaluable for his BB educ. at point. I am so looking forward to him as a true No. 1, who can also move over to "2" and score big time when needed. Plus this year he will have help in the scoring department. Jenkins is intriguing in that regard, as is D Thomas.

Back