What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer Dinwiddie - NBA PG (BKN Nets)

I actually thought Jason Kidd might be perfect for MCW. Liked what he did with Brevin Knight. But if Kidd couldn't turn MCW into Jason Kidd, then no one can. With how Dinwiddie has looked, I have no idea why any team would prefer MCW other than falling for the worthless stats he put up on that tanking 76ers team that one time.

Edit: Brandon Knight, not Brevin. They all look alike to me.

Knights I mean.

Last edited:
Between D league and international, I'd have gone overseas because 1) they're real teams, unlike the D league, 2) better salary $65-$100M vs $12-$24M, 3) better benefits like free apartment, 4) tax free, 5) experience a new culture, and 6) better player development especially for a point guard. Just my 2€.

Spencer probably had a choice of going overseas or the D League. I hope he made the best choice for him and does well in the D League.

Between D league and international, I'd have gone overseas because 1) they're real teams, unlike the D league, 2) better salary $65-$100M vs $12-$24M, 3) better benefits like free apartment, 4) tax free, 5) experience a new culture, and 6) better player development especially for a point guard. Just my 2€.
He wants to play in the NBA. 32 players were called up last year. I imagine he figures he has a shot to get called up.

He wants to play in the NBA. 32 players were called up last year. I imagine he figures he has a shot to get called up.

This is the issue.

Europe pays much better and is a better experience but the D-league is a means of getting back into the NBA in season. Going to Europe would say that at least for this year he doesn't expect to come back.

This is the issue.

Europe pays much better and is a better experience but the D-league is a means of getting back into the NBA in season. Going to Europe would say that at least for this year he doesn't expect to come back.
Yep.

I get his decision. I'm really just criticizing the D league (like the rest of the world).

Good to see he's still playing in the NBA...this probably reflects on Tad in recruiting.

Good to see he's still playing in the NBA...this probably reflects on Tad in recruiting.
I believe Tad's NBA players were a big factor in Josh Fortune's selection of CU. Fortunately for him CU's academics are top-notch - hope he's been taking advantage of that.

Back