What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer Dinwiddie - NBA PG (BKN Nets)

Love Spencer! I hope it works out for him. He is always a great interview too. His candor, sense of humor and intelligence always show up.

Love Spencer! I hope it works out for him. He is always a great interview too. His candor, sense of humor and intelligence always show up.

Love his Twitter and Instagram! That is where his candor, humor and intelligence really shine.

Also, he's made no secret that he is eating better now than he ever has in his life. Spence is working for this. He wants it and I hope he gets it.

Have enjoyed getting to watch Spencer out here so much. We've seen what McConnell carved out for himself in Philly. Hopefully Spence does the same in BK.

Per36
MCW: 13/7/4
Dinwiddie: 11/4/5 with less TOs.

MCW's numbers are slightly higher but he also has a ridiculous, sky-high USG.

Meanwhile MCW is shooting 38% from the floor and 21% from 3 with a TS of 45%. :sick:

Dinwiddie is shooting 43% from the floor, 40% from 3 with a TS of 56%.

Dinwiddie also has a higher PER, which is hilarious because MCW's PER is inflated from the volume of looks he gets.

To top it off, Chicago traded Snell for MCW. Snell is having a career year with the Bucks.

Bulls fans

full

So happy for Spencer. If he can continue those kinds of numbers, he could be a cornerstone type player you build a team around.

Per36
MCW: 13/7/4
Dinwiddie: 11/4/5 with less TOs.

MCW's numbers are slightly higher but he also has a ridiculous, sky-high USG.

Meanwhile MCW is shooting 38% from the floor and 21% from 3 with a TS of 45%. :sick:

Dinwiddie is shooting 43% from the floor, 40% from 3 with a TS of 56%.

Dinwiddie also has a higher PER, which is hilarious because MCW's PER is inflated from the volume of looks he gets.

To top it off, Chicago traded Snell for MCW. Snell is having a career year with the Bucks.

Bulls fans

full
I guess I should know who MCW is and what USG, TS AND PER are. BUT I DON'T!!

I guess I should know who MCW is and what USG, TS AND PER are. BUT I DON'T!!
Michael Carter-Williams, the PG Chicago traded for that essentially pushed Dinwiddie out the door. Even as a Buffs homer, that seemed like a terrible move as everyone already knew what kind of player MCW was - a bad PG who couldn't shoot - and Dinwiddie flashed in the pre-season for them.

TS factors in how many points you score for how many attempts you take. So it puts more of a necessary emphasis on scoring 3s and FTs. A good indicator of how efficient a player is when they shoot the ball.

USG = usage. Essentially accounts for how often the ball is in your hands on offense.

PER stands for Player Efficiency Rating - it basically calculates the good things you do while on the court and subtracts the TOs and misses. It's a stat that tries to signify how much you're doing every minute you're on the floor. A major problem is that volume helps increase the stat.

TLDR Dinwiddie is better and the Bulls should feel bad for being duped into MCW.

Happy for Dinwiddie. Unfortunately he plays for a horrid team who can basically upgrade everywhere

Back