What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spencer Dinwiddie Ranked #22, Josh Scott #91 on Draft Express Big Board

I'm not sure if Scott will be ready by the 2015 draft. I see him as a four year player due to his lack of athleticism compared to pro bigs.

He still needs to put on at least 20-30lbs because he is still pretty skinny.

Although, being ambidextrous is a unique skill for a bigman at any level, I can see him working his way into the 1st round by 2016 if he can get up to 235-250lbs of solid muscle.

I'm not sure if Scott will be ready by the 2015 draft. I see him as a four year player due to his lack of athleticism compared to pro bigs.

I have to disagree. I think he is one of the most skilled big men in the country for his age. He runs the floor well and can put it in the basketball with his left or right. My prediction is Scott and Johnson both get drafted after their Junior Seasons.

Good for both Josh Scott and Spencer Dinwiddie. I imagine a very good sophomore year by Josh, will put him in the mix for the 2015 NBA draft.

Was surprised that Xavier Johnson didn't make the cut for top 100 sophomores. There's a lot of players on that list that didn't have near the production that Xavier had last year. Know that there are some questions on whether or not he'll be an NBA player, but think he belongs on that list somewhere.

I think both Scott and Johnson will probably be 4 year players, although there is a chance one leaves early as a Junior.

I'm not sure if Scott will be ready by the 2015 draft. I see him as a four year player due to his lack of athleticism compared to pro bigs. He still needs to put on at least 20-30lbs because he is still pretty skinny. Although, being ambidextrous is a unique skill for a bigman at any level, I can see him working his way into the 1st round by 2016 if he can get up to 235-250lbs of solid muscle.
He had already put on 10 lbs by May 15th to get him to 230. He was going to work on putting on another 15 by October to get him to 245. So he's going to get to your range of 235-250 3 years ahead of schedule.

He had already put on 10 lbs by May 15th to get him to 230. He was going to work on putting on another 15 by October to get him to 245. So he's going to get to your range of 235-250 3 years ahead of schedule.

Great to hear! The more good weight the better!! That will make a huge difference against the bigger players in our conference. With him at 235-245lbs his sophomore year, I expect him to increase his scoring average to 15pts/game.

Back