What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spikers To Wrap-Up Four Match Road Swing In Oregon

Congrats to the VB team for getting that first PAC 12 road win. Without T Simpson and without Ortiz Ruiz, they had to adjust and play tough and they did. I admit to being worried when they seemed to have lost all of the focus in the third set but they got it back in time to wrap up the sweep. Since Taylor Simpson played at Oregon on Friday, I am assuming that the injury isn't too bad. She wasn't her normal self on Friday so hopefully with not playing today and with a few more days of healing/treatment she will be back on track come the home matches this coming weekend against the Arizona schools.

I must have missed the reason Ortiz Ruiz is not playing. I watched on Pac 12 Network and they said Taylor's ankle injury wasn't that bad, but after the way she played Friday, Kritzka wanted to hold her out of this match and let it heal in preparation for the home matches this weekend.

The live stats were off much of the match. During the first set, they had given the set to OSU and it was still being played. The Buffs did not come out after the 10 minute time out between sets with any focus at all. They did get themselves back together.

It sounded like the OSU coach felt like he thought this was one they had an opportunity of winning--probably because of CU's lack of winning a Pac 12 match on the road since joining the conference. Luckily for us, it was not to be.

Like the sweep!

Back