What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spoke to coach Mac this morning

FlaBuff

Ugh.
Club Member
Went to the FCA breakfast with some of my players for the Capital One Bowl. Coach Mac and Coach Vanderlinden were there. Vandy had to leave for meetings before I got to speak to him, but I briefly got to speak to Mac. He said there is discussion for another reunion of the 90 team. We talked about influence and coaching. Obviously he was a big influence on me. He looks good, I haven't seen him since 2000. I thanked him for all he did for me.

Went to the FCA breakfast with some of my players for the Capital One Bowl. Coach Mac and Coach Vanderlinden were there. Vandy had to leave for meetings before I got to speak to him, but I briefly got to speak to Mac. He said there is discussion for another reunion of the 90 team. We talked about influence and coaching. Obviously he was a big influence on me. He looks good, I haven't seen him since 2000. I thanked him for all he did for me.

Im sure there were other conversations that you shouldn't tell us about. :wink2:

Nice message, FlaBuff. It's good for you to see him and have conversations. It's no surprise Mac had a positive influence on your life. He is no doubt proud of you and your accomplishments. I redeveloped a relationship with Eddie later in life and I always thanked him for everything he did for me. Even though I was only a walk-on who made the team in my senior year as a varsity reserve he remembered me quite well. He was very candid when he talked to me and was a gentleman of the highest order. I will never be able to emulate his gentlemanly conduct, but I'll do the next best thing and keep trying. Take care and have a Healthy and Happy New Year.

Nice message, FlaBuff. It's good for you to see him and have conversations. It's no surprise Mac had a positive influence on your life. He is no doubt proud of you and your accomplishments. I redeveloped a relationship with Eddie later in life and I always thanked him for everything he did for me. Even though I was only a walk-on who made the team in my senior year as a varsity reserve he remembered me quite well. He was very candid when he talked to me and was a gentleman of the highest order. I will never be able to emulate his gentlemanly conduct, but I'll do the next best thing and keep trying. Take care and have a Healthy and Happy New Year.

thanks, B30, it was good to see him. Happy New Year to you as well, Bluebonnet Buff.

Back