What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sports Authority Field tour pictures

cruisebuff

Club Member
Club Member
I took a private tour of Sports Authority Field at Mile High yesterday, where the CU/CSU game will be played in a few weeks. Click here to see pictures I took that I posted on my sports blog.

Our tour guide said during cu/csu games they often have to put fans from both schools in the "holding cell" that I show in one of the pictures - that must be an interesting mix!

I know most of you want the cu/csu game to return to the campuses, a stance I now agree with given the mediocre attendance at the game in recent years. But still it must be a thrill for the teams to play in a pro stadium and the home team each year to get to use the Broncos locker room (shown in my pictures)

It always amuses me that the college locker rooms have to be so much nicer than the NFL ones

It always amuses me that the college locker rooms have to be so much nicer than the NFL ones

NFL players are taking home the money so they don't care. Still.....so are Bama and Oregon players, so maybe that isn't a good argument

Well, the players spend a lot more time in their locker room at Dove Valley than at the one at Mile High ...

How was this tour any different than every tour of mile high?

They don't show you the broncos locker room on the normal tour. They rent out the visitor's locker room for events during the year so that would probably be included on the regular tour.

Back