What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sports Confessions

1. I love soccer, absolutely crazy about it but I was never really good at it and I got way too big way too fast.

2. I spoke to CU as a junior in HS to see if they had any interest in me for FB, said they had no need at TE (not so much my confession as theirs).

3. I hate the Broncos, and I hate Peyton Manning even more (out of stater).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. I actually threw piss balloons at Husker fans

2. I detest the Broncos but pretend to root for them in front of the in-laws

3. I'm lying about #1 but wish it were true

4. I finished my last year at CU-Denver

- I had more fun watching the mediocre Cutler Broncos teams as well as the one really good Plummer season than I had watching the broncos last year,

- The NBA is a ****ing circus, and it sucks. I went to four games last season and felt miserable at teach one.

- I can already see that CU football, even if we never dig ourselves out of this hole, will be the only sport team I follow with true, honest passion for the length of my life. The Broncos do it for me at times, and I can get excited about the Avs every now and then, but I'll never love anything sports related like a good football Saturday at Folsom.

- My love for CU as a child, which eventually transitioned in my decision to go to Boulder for school, stemmed from a hatred of the Huskers and everything Nebraska. What an atrocious, culturally depraved place. Obviously I fell in love with CU on its own merits later on, but my eyes were turned toward Boulder because I was disgusted with how much growing up in Huskerland sucked, and how I deeply believed all those slack jawed yokels were either incredibly stupid or lying to themselves about how amazing their state was. 62-36 was one of the best days of my childhood, closely followed by the first monday back to 5th grade after it happened.

Last edited:
I don't drink during cu football games. I go straight to the hard stuff like heroin.

While at CU, my closet did not have ANY red in it.

Now, nearly 10 years later, I have maybe 5 red shirts, a dress shirt with red stripes, and red in some boxers. I am slipping as a CU fan.

While at CU, my closet did not have ANY red in it.

Now, nearly 10 years later, I have maybe 5 red shirts, a dress shirt with red stripes, and red in some boxers. I am slipping as a CU fan.

Now you are beginning to understand what it is to live a good life. Give it another 10 years you will either be a Husker fan or dead.

I spat on a CSU fan in our 2012? away basketball vs CSU. We had come from behind to nearly win the game. Tomlinson had like 8 seconds left to score 1 point and spent 6 seconds dribbling to half court. Emotions were high and Tomlinson missed. I didn't even think, just reacted. Some CSU poor a couple rows up started trash talking and I instinctively spat on him.

I sometimes watch games on mute and listen to music.

One of the reasons I started liking NASCAR (and then other forms of racing) was because my wife had decided to become a Virginia Tech and GB Packer fan and started watching the games with me.

when I was a kid, I rooted for Notre Dame (raised Catholic).

I once took books to a VT hoops game and went by myself intending to study. It seemed right at the time, I spent lots of time at home watching sports on TV and studying. Didn't work.

Part of the reason that I started following collegiate women's volleyball was because the VT team was hot. and wore thongs under their shorts. and I could tell.

My brother and I took his 4 year old son to VT/Maryland basketball game (figure about 2008'ish). Game was delayed 3 hours b/c water main broke at Cassell Colesium and started with notice of "no water in buidling. restrooms are open in adjacent buildings". Game went to triple OT when, with :60 seconds left, nephew decides he needs to pee. me: "can you hold it just a minute". brother: "no, we already went through that". me "****, let's go". ran outside, maybe 20 feet down the steps leaving the arena, take nephew to bush right off the steps and tell him "go ahead, it's fine." he had reservations, but tried and finally my brother and I decided to go with him and the kid did just fine. in midst of our relief, an old guy came running out, saw us, and got in line.

not me, but I know a guy who was at home watching the VT/UConn hoops game (figure about 2003'ish). UConn was ranked, Hokies sucked, but led the whole game. with about 5 minutes to go in the game, dude and his roommate decide to go to Cassell, get in on their student IDs with about 2 minutes left in the game, wait for VT to win, and then rush the court with the fans who were there the whole game.

One of the reasons I started liking NASCAR (and then other forms of racing) was because my wife had decided to become a Virginia Tech and GB Packer fan and started watching the games with me.

???? Are you saying you are reciprocating?

I spat on a CSU fan in our 2012? away basketball vs CSU. We had come from behind to nearly win the game. Tomlinson had like 8 seconds left to score 1 point and spent 6 seconds dribbling to half court. Emotions were high and Tomlinson missed. I didn't even think, just reacted. Some CSU poor a couple rows up started trash talking and I instinctively spat on him.

Probably not a shocking confession by me, but I really wish you rooted for another team.

wow. dude.

go do something nice and completely unselfish for someone, or you are most likely going to burn in hell for eternity.

wow. dude.

go do something nice and completely unselfish for someone, or you are most likely going to burn in hell for eternity.
And I thought I was bad at the CSU game a few years ago (I mean I was, but I never spit on someone)

Awaiting my next infraction

Go easy on slider. This is a confessional page. The priest isn't supposed to punch the confessor in the face.

Slider, give me 10 Glory, Glory Colorados and sing the fight song 20 times and you are forgiven by Stoudt. (I speak to him/her directly.)

Back