What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sports Stampede Radio - Thanks for the support!

BuffStampede

Club Member
Club Member
We were finally able to pull together enough advertisers to make the radio show a reality. Sports Stampede, a weekly two-hour show on Saturdays, will begin on Mile High Sports Radio (94.1 FM in Denver and 96.9 FM in Boulder) tomorrow from 8-10 am (MT). I (BuffStampede.com Publisher Adam Munsterteiger) will be co-hosting with long-time sports commentator Michael Klahr, who some of you will remember hosted a popular local radio show with Jon Riegel.

You can listen to Sports Stampede live on the radio air waves as well as at MileHighSports.com/Radio. Each show will be archived at https://soundcloud.com/adamcm777-1/ and on iTunes. You can subscribe to our show on iTunes right now by searching "Sports Stampede".

We'll obviously be talking mostly CU and college football. I'll be in studio for the first hour of the show tomorrow before heading up to Boulder for the Buffs' first practice of preseason camp. I would be very appreciative if some of you would call in early during tomorrow's show, preferably during the first two segments from 8-8:40 am, to join us in talking CU and college football. The call-in number is 303-297-1510.

Also, you can follow our show on Twitter: @StampedeRadio.

Thanks again for all of your support. And these are the sponsors we have to thank for the show becoming a reality:

* Realtor Dave Naber; a lifelong Boulder resident and CU alum
* Highlands CPA and Accounting
* 1515 Restaurant on Market Street in Denver
* Rock and Co.
* Milwaukee St. Tavern in Cherry Creek

10527459_10203853962126222_7720158181923755162_n.jpg

Allsome!

Really excited for this. I'll be up and listening ahead of heading over to the first practice.

Also, I want to thank the sponsors. (Might not be a bad idea to sticky a thread on businesses that support the Buffs.)

really great news. Going to be great listening to you guys during game day etc.

Back