What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Ball

PacNWBuff

I'm excited to get in this Friday to check out the scrimmage Saturday. Finally some live football!

i do have some questions as to why everyone is so amped on Solder to LT. I joined rivals and there is a huge article on his move. I realize that this is a slow time, but does anyone believe he will see the field this year (or ever)? He is 6'9 or 6'10 or whatever and can barely hold 275? I know Tau is hurt right now, but how is anyone ready to put Solder on the field vs. CSU? I now have to admit that I will be watching him like a hawk during the scrimmage (stupid media influences)...(and no pun intended). I do hope he is successful and somehow becomes an all big 12 player at some position. I just think a lot of people have jumped on this bandwagon too quick...

And I cannot wait to get drunk at The Sink Saturday and eat at Salvag's as much as possible during my time in Boulder....

Go Buffs!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited to get in this Friday to check out the scrimmage Saturday. Finally some live football!

i do have some questions as to why everyone is so amped on Solder to LT. I joined rivals and there is a huge article on his move. I realize that this is a slow time, but does anyone believe he will see the field this year (or ever)? He is 6'9 or 6'10 or whatever and can barely hold 275? I know Tau is hurt right now, but how is anyone ready to put Solder on the field vs. CSU? I now have to admit that I will be watching him like a hawk during the scrimmage (stupid media influences)...(and no pun intended). I do hope he is successful and somehow becomes an all big 12 player at some position. I just think a lot of people have jumped on this bandwagon too quick...

And I cannot wait to get drunk at The Sink Saturday and eat at Salvag's as much as possible during my time in Boulder....

Go Buffs!!!!!!!!!!!

Tau is hurt?

Back