What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring game - April 22, 2023 - LIVE ON ESPN

On your first point, as much as many disliked his attitude and never developing, forgetting that Montez has elite, top level arm strength is silly. Shrout also possessed a cannon but couldn't hit the ocean if he fell out of a boat.
This is very fair. I guess once Oregon figured out how to cover a slant, Montez sucked so bad I simply forgot. Shrout on the other hand, couldn't handle a snap so I neve considered his arm strength.

BUT - you are 100% correct.

Insane numbers for a two-hour long commercial.

Given that, the CU - TCU game is likely to be the top draw of the entire 9/2 slate. (FSU - LSU play the following day.) The Nubs game in Week 2 figures to be the top game that day, outside of Texas - Alabama. (There are a handful of intriguing games there, but ours is right there with them.) Am I missing something here?

What a time to be alive.

Insane numbers for a two-hour long commercial.

Given that, the CU - TCU game is likely to be the top draw of the entire 9/2 slate. (FSU - LSU play the following day.) The Nubs game in Week 2 figures to be the top game that day, outside of Texas - Alabama. (There are a handful of intriguing games there, but ours is right there with them.) Am I missing something here?

What a time to be alive.
If we beat TCU, the Nub game will draw a massive audience

Yes. It's weird.

And unnecessary.

Buff & Nub fans will tune in no matter what. The national audience is driven by CU Prime, so it's only our record that matters.

I want Minnesota to destroy them.
200.gif

Nubs play Minnesota on 8/31. Is it weird that I kind of want them to win that one, so that they are 1-0 rolling in to Boulder?
Nope.

I get it 100%

I hate Miami more than any other school, but back when they and VT were good, I definitely made the comment "nobody's allowed to beat Miami except us" several times.

Back