What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Spring Game Attendance Predicitons....

RuffBuff

Club Member
Club Member
Do you think we can get close to 50,000?

I honestly think we CAN get 20,000....and that might be pushing it. i HOPE i'm DEAD WRONG..

your thoughts?

I'll say we're somewhere in the 20,000-25,000 range. I do know a lot of people who are planning on going, so that will be good.

I'll say we're somewhere in the 20,000-25,000 range. I do know a lot of people who are planning on going, so that will be good.

i'm still trying to round up a few more...especially those who wouldn't normally go.

At this point, I would be shocked if it's under 10K. Shocked and really disappointed.

agreed. didn't we have close to 10K the year of after the 'scandal'...?

i would be OVERJOYED with 35K....VERY happy with 20-25K....OK with 10-20K and UPSET with anything under 10K

For Hawk's first Spring Game there was maybe 5k there. 15K would be good and 20K would be an accomplishment.

I'm with a group of 10,i'm hoping for more than 20k. I'm thinking somewhere between 8-15 k.

Do you think we can get close to 50,000?

I honestly think we CAN get 20,000....and that might be pushing it. i HOPE i'm DEAD WRONG..

your thoughts?

I think it will be more than 10,000, less than 20,000.

For those of you that are students, on-campus or in Boulder, what is the attitude about attendance up there?

I think it will be more than 10,000, less than 20,000.

For those of you that are students, on-campus or in Boulder, what is the attitude about attendance up there?

Let me take my best swing at answering this

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo 4:20!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get so high on Sunday! Yeah! Wait, what.....football game. Where? At Folsom? Huh. Did you know that 4:20 is on Sunday? **** yeah!"

In all seriousness, there will be a small core group of students that will go, but most of them will be trying to land that QP for Sunday.

Let me take my best swing at answering this

"Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo 4:20!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna get so high on Sunday! Yeah! Wait, what.....football game. Where? At Folsom? Huh. Did you know that 4:20 is on Sunday? **** yeah!"

In all seriousness, there will be a small core group of students that will go, but most of them will be trying to land that QP for Sunday.

:yeahthat:

i think alot of students are excited.

:yeahthat:

Sadly, there are a lot of students who don't care about football. :wow: There are also a lot of students who love weed.
I believe there are a lot of students who want to go to the game and are planning on going. I hope they don't back out.

The Facebook group dedicated to the spring game has 2,400 students saying they're going when 7,000 were invited. There are 1,500 saying that they might show up.

So i'll say that 5,000 students show up because it's become a social outlet for students. They won't come for the game but to see other students, especially the girls.

There has been a big advertising push for the game too. There is a flyer on every table at the UMC and chalkings all over campus.

Anything over 13,500 would be a record, so let's hope for at least that many. Any amount over that this year will be gravy. I'm hoping that the total will surpass 20,000. That would be amazing.

I understand that the weather forecast is promising - high of 71. ... :thumbsup:

20-35 K, I think the word is out and people are excited. I have talked to a number of people with a new interest in CU because of one man that CU signedin February. Even though that man wont be participating at the game, I think the word is out for the spring game, and a lot of people are excited about the future of CU fooball. There will be a record crowd, verry possibily by mountainous porportions.

20-35 K, I think the word is out and people are excited. I have talked to a number of people with a new interest in CU because of one man that CU signedin February. Even though that man wont be participating at the game, I think the word is out for the spring game, and a lot of people are excited about the future of CU fooball. There will be a record crowd, verry possibily by mountainous porportions.

i HOPE you're CORRECT!

Some numbers from other programs' spring games.

Alabama 78,200
Florida 61,000
Tejass 43,300
LSU 33,600+
ou 23,000
Georgia 19,800+

If CU can make it to the middle of that pack this spring game, I'd say that the Coach Mac Challenge is off to a reasonable start.

Why not make it a yearly tradition?

The optimist in me says 26K

:gobuffs:

Some numbers from other programs' spring games.

Alabama 78,200
Florida 61,000
Tejass 43,300
LSU 33,600+
ou 23,000
Georgia 19,800+

If CU can make it to the middle of that pack this spring game, I'd say that the Coach Mac Challenge is off to a reasonable start.

Why not make it a yearly tradition?

The optimist in me says 26K

:gobuffs:

How about 23,001...Just one more win we would have over the sooners

How about 23,001...Just one more win we would have over the sooners
Every frickin Buff alum within 100 miles should show up. Around here, every POS longhorn and sooner shows up for their games....

I don't know, I'm on pins and needles in case there's a riot outside Folsom by the 30,000 people who are not allowed in due to overcrowding inside.

I would say in the 15K-20K range. Based on the history of attendance at CU's spring game, I just don't see it suddenly spiking up to around 30K

Back