What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stampeding the State~CU Coaches Tour the state

Oh, a couple more anecdotal tidbits.

-When the players first heard that they were going to be wearing 1990 vintage jersey they all though that they'd be wearing mesh style belly shirts.
-The bus they are driving around in is the rock star tour bus style. It's an alumnus/donor's bus. He bought the bus (black and gold luxury motor home is probably more accurate) prior to last season and was all geeked up about taking it to games only to find out that the only place he'd be able to park it was down by the law school where all the visitors typically tailgate. The bus sits at home on Saturday's. Absolutely gorgeous rig. I should have taken a picture.

cant park it in the gold lot?

cant park it in the gold lot?

I guess not. Maybe him driving the coaches all over the state this week is going to earn him a spot in the gold lot. I can't see trying to maneuver that thing through there unless he's always first in and last out.

I guess not. Maybe him driving the coaches all over the state this week is going to earn him a spot in the gold lot. I can't see trying to maneuver that thing through there unless he's always first in and last out.

IIRC, the big rig RVs are all parked along the back. They typically get there before just about anybody else.

-When the players first heard that they were going to be wearing 1990 vintage jersey they all though that they'd be wearing mesh style belly shirts.

:lol: :lol: I can't wait to see them, though. I just wish they would be permanent.

:lol: :lol: I can't wait to see them, though. I just wish they would be permanent.

Some were excited for that.

I let it be known to Bohn and others that would listen that those are the CU Football uniform. Period. Big COLORADO across the front, simple stripes on the sleeves. Real Gold helmets and pants. Nothing fancy.

For some reason I had thought they were going to do away jerseys from 1990 too but that's not the case.

etick_salanuese14_412.jpg

I see something in that picture I'd like to bring back even more than the unis. (Hint: He's right under the cap that should not be brought back under ANY circumstances... :lol:)

I forgot how bad ass those jerseys were. SOOOOO much better than the sh*t we wear now.

I missed the one tonight here in Pueblo. I would have RSVP'd on Friday but they reschedule our board meeting at work for 5:15!

If anyone made it, please fill me in!

Would love to hear Boyle if he came to Aspen or anywhere in the Roaring Fork Valley.
According to Woelk's column today, the road show will be going to the western slope before the end of the summer. Stops to be "in Durango and Grand Junction - and wherever else they can land a gig."

According to Woelk's column today, the road show will be going to the western slope before the end of the summer. Stops to be "in Durango and Grand Junction - and wherever else they can land a gig."

can hawk sing rawhide?

bobs country bunker is always looking for new acts:smile2:

Back