What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stanford -28

Stanford's D will create turnovers and a short playing field for their O..... Stanford covers the spread

We are terrible... and Stanford's offense on the road is below average. 28 is a lot of points for a team that can't score.

Except that EVERY team that Colorado plays can score on Colorado. We are averaging 46 points given up per game this year, and that includes playing teams like Fresno, CSU, Sac State, and WSU.

We cover. Wazzu only lost by 7 despite getting sacked 10 times and giving up a pick-6. #stalekoolaid

Stanford struggles against real teams. We are not a real team. Based on our tackling skills Stepfan Taylor runs for 200/4.

Covering or not is irrelevant. Score 20 versus the Buffs and you win. Our O is impotent. Stanford's D is impressive. Comparisons to the Wazzu game ignore the fact Pirate Mikey wised up and went back to Tuel who did not play against CU. If he had, we could very well be 0-8.

Gotta go with the team that recruited better, is smarter, has boosters with deeper pockets, and an administration that backs both athletic success and academic excellence.

Gotta go with the team that recruited better, is smarter, has boosters with deeper pockets, and an administration that backs both athletic success and academic excellence.

pffft. let Stanford keep their football success. I'd much rather have a school with CU's academic reputation than one that is a football factory like Stanford.

disclaimer: for people that don't understand sarcasm, this post was not serious. Besides, I literally would rather CU turn into a football factory than the current garbage we have right now

Wow. This QB sucks. He looks confused and unable to complete a pass to a wide open receiver. This team has totally given up. Makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm starting to think that the lines they post for our games is the halftime spread.
Exactly!

This is the game-reason I'd never place bets on games. After seeing Stanford stumble and fumble around all season long, I thought this would be a 10-20 point victory-margin. I was even thinking this would be a 24-14 game, perhaps. I assumed Embree & Co would design a game-plan to score points.

Just like CU Football's done at home for the prior 26 years.

I had no idea Embree would do otherwise.

Back