What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stanford Game The Difference Between A Great or Magical Season

I forgot that the Huskies are going into Utah. A Washington win would there would help. Buffs have a decent margin to lose one more game and still have a good shot at winning the South.
And keep in mind if we lose one more but beat Utah, we still win that tie-breaker. But we're done losing for the season!

Stanford is also due for the Buffs putting an "L" on their record.

There's not a team outside of the 3 we've already beaten this year that we're not due to hang an "L" on.

That's what happens when you're finally getting up off the mat after so many years.

A) I'm not buying into this "one more loss" stuff. 1-0.
2) Hindsight being 20/10 - if (85%) Liufau plays against USC, we win. Montez just didn't seem like he could make reads fast enough. I think Liufau would have gotten the ball out quicker with some better decision making...which i really think was the difference there - it wasn't an "ability" thing.

There's not a team outside of the 3 we've already beaten this year that we're not due to hang an "L" on.

That's what happens when you're finally getting up off the mat after so many years.

True, but hell, we've even defeated Utah and scared the **** out of them more often than not.

A win in the state of California would be another important first step. From a recruiting standpoint, it's probably the most valuable thing we can do. Although, showing we're above competitors like ASU is also obviously very important to ensure there won't be many more Ballage (Sorry, Bah-lahj) situations. I can't necessarily blame a top CO kid going off to Stanford or a blue blood OOC school even though they'll often get stuck as an outsider on the depth chart at some distant OOC power, but ASU? Good grief.

Back