What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stanford vs USC

Yeah, USC cannot complain about the PF penalty after that no-call on the holding.

that no call on the hold was just awful. I think that he was down in the field of play.

Agree that it was a stupid play by the receiver and he should've gotten down so they could call the TO. But even so they should put time back on the clock.

I actually think they got that right. I do not think he got to the sideline because it looked like his knee hit down inbounds first.

Lane Kiffin absolutely F'd the end of that game. Nice play call on a middle screen that will take a ton of time...oh, and you still have 2 of your TOs. Nice job Lane.

I know this is OT, but who did Wisconsin piss off to lose two weeks in a row in almost identical fashion?

Lane Kiffin absolutely F'd the end of that game. Nice play call on a middle screen that will take a ton of time...oh, and you still have 2 of your TOs. Nice job Lane.

yeah I thought they could have called a TO after their 1st completion even though they got a 1st down.

Stanford does make any sense. They give out an axe sticker to put on their helmets and their mascot is a tree. WTF

107039042_display_image.jpg
Stanford does make any sense. They give out an axe sticker to put on their helmets and their mascot is a tree. WTF

Back