What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Starter Jacket

PhillyBuff

no longer awaiting CU football's return... we here
Club Member
I found this in my mom's basement..... I dont know if any of you were into Starter clothing in the 90's.... but this brings back memories....

jacket.JPG

Four words - Bad Ass, I WANT!

Also, Starter still around - actually makes some good exercise gear for cheap.

remember how many people used to die because of starter jackets? either killed for the jacket, or killed for wearing the jacket with the wrong colors.

Starter jackets were eventually banned in most schools across the country - probably what caused them die out.

i wear a vikings starter jacket to every game i go to and usually get offers of $100+ to take it off my back.

This is what I think of when I hear Starter Jacket. If somebody had this in any colorado team, especially the buffs, I would pay good money.
hornets-300x249.jpg

Never wore the leather ones but the one UBL linked were the best. I wore my Buffs one damn near everyday.

I had a CU and Denver nuggets starter pullovers. Those things were so warm too.

denver_nuggets_jacket_by_starter_30_maineville_10572129.jpg

I had to rotate my monitor 90 degrees clockwise, :lol: Hey, and it still fits!

I remember begging my folks and finally scored a Rockies one, it was freakin sweet. Then hearing all the crap about getting shot over it, yea, like that could happen in Littleton, Co. :huh:

Back