What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Starting punter is

Ubl, if I sit next to you and your friends at a game and here you chant that ****** bull****, I will make your girlfriend suck snow's dick which will also make her face fall off by result.

Ubl, if I sit next to you and your friends at a game and here you chant that ****** bull****, I will make your girlfriend suck snow's dick which will also make her face fall off by result.

Hey, just cause it happened once doesn't mean it is gonna happen again!! And you promised not to tell. Asshole.

I swear on all that is good in this world that I will personally disembowel any doucherocket that defiles the great game of football (BUFF football, no less) with a ghey ass soccer chant.

I'm pumped at the prospect of someone booting them more than 30yds for the first time in 3 or 4 years, but we can't be singing "ole" at a football game. Just because we joined the Pac-12 doesn't mean we get to go all Stanford Pep Band and do ghey **** like that. It's more than enough being the guys who mob the field after beating .500 teams

yall are wack. it was a tradition in high school that we did in the state championship and all the sports D played in.
lighten up. thread over. D is the punter. see yall at the award ceremony when d gets the ray guy in 2-3 years

yall are wack. it was a tradition in high school that we did in the state championship and all the sports D played in.
lighten up. thread over. D is the punter. see yall at the award ceremony when d gets the ray guy in 2-3 years

Bro we obviously all want Darragh to succeed, although a few of you seem to have a bit more of a - how shall we say it -- "emotional attachment" to the guy. I'm honestly surprised you guys just want to sing "ole", and not take it up a few notches

You are dumb for thinking some stupid high school tradition won't be stupid when carried over to college where no one will knower what the **** you are doing.

aiight yall. tell D whazzup and congratz when yall finish up.

Last edited:
I'm becoming a bigger Grossnikle fan by the minute. 8 pages about a f**king punter - this is ridiculous.

If you thought CU was a laughingstock for rushing the field after mediocre wins, wait until a half dozen clowns start celebrating punts (yes an offensive failure) with a ghey soccer chant. Why not bring out the vuvuzellas for fumbles and missed field goals while we're at it?

I'm becoming a bigger Grossnikle fan by the minute. 8 pages about a f**king punter - this is ridiculous.

If you thought CU was a laughingstock for rushing the field after mediocre wins, wait until a half dozen clowns start celebrating punts (yes an offensive failure) with a ghey soccer chant. Why not bring out the vuvuzellas for fumbles and missed field goals while we're at it?

We can also change the fight song to Walking in a winter wonderland like the Rapids have.

Seems to me like the biggest song when I was in high school was "Every Breath you Take" by the Police. It was a song about a stalker. I'm thinking that may be appropriate here.

I propose that anyone who starts or participates in a soccer chant gets pelted non-stop with marshmallow filled nails and piss balloons.

I propose that anyone who starts or participates in a soccer chant gets pelted non-stop with marshmallow filled nails and piss balloons.

I vote against this, just because I'll be standing next to SnowBuff and I've seen some of you guys throw. Let's just say collateral damage won't begin to describe what will occur.

Have you ever tried to squeeze a marshmallow into a nail? It's almost impossible. I heard Clark Evans did it once. I bet Grossnikle could do it...not so sure about Darragh.

Back