What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Starting punter is

I vote against this, just because I'll be standing next to SnowBuff and I've seen some of you guys throw. Let's just say collateral damage won't begin to describe what will occur.
True. It will get ugly, and I will probably be the safest person there :lol:

wow true buff fan here.

He said it because you are annoying not because he doesn't want D to do well. Don't do soccer chants [strike]for a failed offensive possession.[/strike] It makes you look like a douchebagshitclown******loser.

He said it because you are annoying not because he doesn't want D to do well. Don't do soccer chants [strike]for a failed offensive possession.[/strike] It makes you look like a douchebagshitclown******loser.

That's the point. If you want to do a big cheer for Darragh, it should be reserved for after he coffin corners a punt, booms one that reverses field position, or carries out a fake that gets us a score or a first down.

Please do not start a big cheer beyond the normal "Let's go Darragh!" for just when he takes the field. It's not appropriate.

That's the point. If you want to do a big cheer for Darragh, it should be reserved for after he coffin corners a punt, booms one that reverses field position, or carries out a fake that gets us a score or a first down.

Please do not start a big cheer beyond the normal "Let's go Darragh!" for just when he takes the field. It's not appropriate.
Well duh. Wait, was anyone suggesting differently?

Well obviously you have to earn it. You wouldn't be cheering for the failed offensive possession you would be cheering for the punter doing his part to win the field position battle by doing one of the things you suggested.

Well obviously you have to earn it. You wouldn't be cheering for the failed offensive possession you would be cheering for the punter doing his part to win the field position battle by doing one of the things you suggested.
I don't disagree. It's what you cheer that's at issue.

Exactly-

And anyone that starts the ole cheer before, during or after a punt deserves to get hit in the head with a piss balloon.

I will piss palm people. Yes, I will pee in my hand and slap someone in the face with it. When not in the bedroom this move is extremely hateful, disrespectful, and offensive. Not all in good fun like normal.

I will piss palm people. Yes, I will pee in my hand and slap someone in the face with it. When not in the bedroom this move is extremely hateful, disrespectful, and offensive. Not all in good fun like normal.

As I read your post, it seems that you're separating "good fun" in the bedroom from those things that are "hateful, disrespectful and offensive".

I've seen your MS Paint stories and I'm not buying the distinctions here.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

As I read your post, it seems that you're separating "good fun" in the bedroom from those things that are "hateful, disrespectful and offensive".

I've seen your MS Paint stories and I'm not buying the distinctions here.

Normally you are right, but piss palming is an exception. It's when they dont like it where I begin the hateful, disrespectful, and offensive stuff.

I'm not that surprised that Rugged and Snow are flirting with the golden showers. I am surprised that Snow would admit it.

Back