What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Step away from the edge!!!!!

2HellNback

…at least for the next couple of hours.

I’ve been as negative as anyone, but I’ve got my punch bowl out and I’m mixing the Kool-Aid!!!! Grab a cup!!!!

If our beloved Buffs can outplay the Tigers (though, do not expect to out outcoach them), we will move to 2-2 in the conference.

Take a look at the rest of the North today:

-Corn @ Baylor… No one expected this to be a toss-up, but either way, I give the Corn a W.

-Kansas @ Texas Tech… Let’s face it, KU has had struggles on defense, and won’t be able to slow down Tech’s offense. Rock Chalk Choke with another L.

-Clones @ aTm… Aggies coming off a big win over Tech and their fat little girlfriends, and unlike the Corn, average over 35 points per game. No upset this week, and the Aggies handle McDonalds today

-Finally, North leading Kansas State @ Oklahoma. Kansas St. won’t have a pile of turnovers to feed off of this week, and they’re only 1-3 on the road this year. Oklahoma pounds the Purple Pu$$ies, L.

If the Buffs can find a way today, and keep their defense off of the field, we beat Missouri today and move to 2-2, and with the above predictions, here are your North Standings by the end of the day:

1-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Kansas State 3-2
2-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Nebraska 2-2
3-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Colorado 2-2
4-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Kansas 1-3
5-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Iowa State 2-3
6-[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]Missouri 0-4

Sorry about writing a novel, but at this point we control our own destiny, I believe.

Nebraska is going to lose next week to Oklahoma, and has to go to Kansas
We will probably lose to Oklahoma State
Kansas State, well, we’ll need some help from either Kansas or Missouri, but K-State will play Nebraska and will knock one of them off for us.

Grab a cup… This Kool-Aid is delicious!!!

All the important goals are still in reach.

And this is a payback game the guys had circled this year. We better ****ing roll Mizzou today.

Back