What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stick a fork in me

Well at least my departure makes Burrito and Duff happy.

What are you waiting for? Do it.

Michelle-Carter.jpg

Nice to see some of you guys are consistent. Burrito likes being a dick. I said I thought we might lose because JL would need some time to get that ****ty defense playing close to our offense from last year. But this game was a cluster **** that had little to do with JL needing more time (which was a legitimate, IMHO, reason for a potential loss in the opening game of the season so far from home.) Well at least my departure makes Burrito and Duff happy.

are you still here? wtf...

Nice to see some of you guys are consistent. Burrito likes being a dick. I said I thought we might lose because JL would need some time to get that ****ty defense playing close to our offense from last year. But this game was a cluster **** that had little to do with JL needing more time (which was a legitimate, IMHO, reason for a potential loss in the opening game of the season so far from home.) Well at least my departure makes Burrito and Duff happy.
A-ha!

Dude, you can't even stop posting on your final goodbye message, and one more thing.....and one more thing....

@boydbuff definitely take a break. This is supposed to be fun. I can't blame anyone who has stepped away or decides to do so. It hasn't been fun in a long time. If not for the community that's been created on Allbuffs, I suspect most of us would have stopped paying much attention years ago.

@boydbuff definitely take a break. This is supposed to be fun. I can't blame anyone who has stepped away or decides to do so. It hasn't been fun in a long time. If not for the community that's been created on Allbuffs, I suspect most of us would have stopped paying much attention years ago.
Hey I mostly come here for the Pub and non-football Barzil threads. I think it's been about 3 years now since there was a prolonged sting of a loss. If there even is a sting, it wears off in about 36 minutes. AB stopped being about football for me and more of a general online community of assholes. You know, like reddit or some ****

I laughed.

Hey I mostly come here for the Pub and non-football Barzil threads. I think it's been about 3 years now since there was a prolonged sting of a loss. If there even is a sting, it wears off in about 36 minutes. AB stopped being about football for me and more of a general online community of assholes. You know, like reddit or some ****

This. I haven't felt good about the program since around the 62-36. The sting went away somewhere under Hawkins. I laughed during Embree's seasons. Somewhere in that range hope died.

I like that the manner in which they sucked was the last straw. They behaved the way I expected. BUT FOR THE WRONG REASON. (drops mike)

I actually relate. There were things about the team that I think it was fair to expect had become consistently competent. Like having an offense that would put up some points. Like certain players being able to execute and perform. Losing because, in large part, the things that I'd thought had been handled clearly regressed is a lot harder to deal with. Makes it impossible to believe in anything or anyone associated with this program.

Back