What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stock is on the rise!

Good start, but that shows we have some work to do. 9th in the Pac-12 is not going to cut it.

last year we were somewhere around 110th I'm sure. So its an improvement. Time for this staff to prove it on the field.

Washington is 34 with 17 commits. We are 50 with 10. If we had another 7 commits right now were would easily be around 30.

I think this is a great sign of things improving in Boulder!

Washington is 34 with 17 commits. We are 50 with 10. If we had another 7 commits right now were would easily be around 30.

I think this is a great sign of things improving in Boulder!

Agree that it is a good starting point, but in fairness, Cal is 17 right now with just 4 commits, so the perceived quality of the commits is a factor.

9th in the Pac-12 is not going to cut it.

Meh, the difference between us and some of the Pac-12 schools ahead of us is fairly negligible. UCLA has one 4-star player and three 2-star players (not sure why their rated so high), UW has two 4-star players and five 2-star players. I dont see their classes being much better then ours if at all, ditto on ASU and OSU. Cal's got some good players but they only have 4 committs and Stanford and Oregon aren't doing as well as you would expect probably because of the coaching change and NCAA investigation. Obviously it would be good if we were doing a better but I dont think that having 9th rated recruting class is as bad as it sounds on the surface.

There may not be much of a difference between our class and UCLA/UW/ASU/OSU, but we are going to have to beat them out for some players to jump them in the overall rankings.

USC, Cal, and Stanford are a cut above everyone else in the conference right now and Oregon may get there depending on their situation shakes out (which I doubt ends well).

I'm not sounding an alarm, just saying that a lot of the players we want to land (Caleb Smith, Walker Williams, Colby Cyburt, Taylor McNamara, Kyle Kelley, Seth Jacobs, etc.) are all likely to end up at Pac-12 schools. We better land some of those guys and beat out other conference schools if we want to move up. To this point, that has not necessarily been the case.

Meh, the difference between us and some of the Pac-12 schools ahead of us is fairly negligible. UCLA has one 4-star player and three 2-star players (not sure why their rated so high), UW has two 4-star players and five 2-star players. I dont see their classes being much better then ours if at all, ditto on ASU and OSU. Cal's got some good players but they only have 4 committs and Stanford and Oregon aren't doing as well as you would expect probably because of the coaching change and NCAA investigation. Obviously it would be good if we were doing a better but I dont think that having 9th rated recruting class is as bad as it sounds on the surface.

Holy ****. You were positive. I'm gonna have to rep you.

Forgive me if I'm not overly thrilled about our situation when we're looking up at recruiting juggernauts like Baylor, and Duke. I know rankings are subjective, but we're 19 spots below f**king Vanderbilt right now - how is that a good sign?

Back