What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Strength & Conditioning Coach

George_W._Bush_and_Jeff_Mad_Dog_Madden.jpg

Mad Dog is a Big Man!

Give me the Mad Dog! - In 2008 and 2009 he was the best thing since sliced bread. Especially when Colt bulked up they couldn't get enough of him down here. Now that they had 1 ****ty season they are ready to sail him down the river -- Okay I'd love to have him. You don't see reports of the Texas O-line and D-line guys blowing out knees like our guys. - Also EB is a bit long in the waste like Mad Dog but that doesn't mean that he can't coach the hell out of some running backs!

What are you saying old and decrepit? I'm 18who played sports all through high school. I use machines when my workout buddy is out of town at school.

you misunderstand. I only talk about myself. Me, personally, myself, am old and decrepit. Not you, in the giddy blossom of your youth.
Me, in the crackly-joint, Advil in the a.m., help me get out of a chair, walk-don't-run, days of my life.

What are you saying old and decrepit? I'm 18who played sports all through high school. I use machines when my workout buddy is out of town at school.

He's talking about himself, fool.

As for Pit, how the **** has he not been fired yet when that video has been out for so long?

Hawkins was loyal to a fault. All the Boise boys who not only remained employed, but never even switched up positions are proof of that.

He's talking about himself, fool.

As for Pit, how the **** has he not been fired yet when that video has been out for so long?
For the same reason the Riddler wasn't canned, despite YEARS of ****ty special teams play.

There should have been more pressure out there to fire Pitt, when his teachings can get kids hurt. It's ****ed up.

I always wondered at those recruiting dinners why DII put such an emphasis on how much improvement the team made in strength and conditioning under Pittman. Every time he made it sound as if Barnett preferred they play video games instead of lift. It seems DII was more interested in improved statistics than actual improvement.

New strength and conditioning coach please.

What's the deal with Mad Dog? I may be thinking of someone else, but isn't he a fat guy? I don't like fat guys being the authority on fitness, strength, and nutrition for our football team...that's just me.

Yeah, Mad Dog was still fat when we won the MNC. Maybe you need to follow male Speedo modeling instead of football....thats just me.

That video made my knees hurt. I never played past HS, but even our S&C guy would go nuts if you used crappy form just to push your squat or PC numbers up by 20# or so.

I'd tell Pit if he can roll a wheel barrow of sand from Folsom to the Flagstaff House and back in two hours he keeps his job. As soon as he rolled out of the stadium, I'd go home for the evening....

Wow, did I hit a nerve with one of you fat bretheren? I don't know anything about the guy which is why I asked, if he's a great S&C coach, then great sign him up. All I knew was that he was fat and to me that's like hiring Willie Nelson to do your taxes. Maybe he's an exception to the rule, that's why I asked. Oh and go f**k yourself.

Wow, did I hit a nerve with one of you fat bretheren? I don't know anything about the guy which is why I asked, if he's a great S&C coach, then great sign him up. All I knew was that he was fat and to me that's like hiring Willie Nelson to do your taxes. Maybe he's an exception to the rule, that's why I asked. Oh and go f**k yourself.

If you dont know who Mad Dog is you probably do **** yourself - with a rhinestone dildo.

If you dont know who Mad Dog is you probably do **** yourself - with a rhinestone dildo.
:popcorn:

@ SINKRATZ BTW, Maddog was Mac's S&C guy when they won the NC....

CJ and Klatt were wondering if Mad Dog has kind of gotten a little out of touch with the newer philosophies, whatever the hell they are.

I don't care who it is, but we need a new S&T coach bad. I've hated Pitt for awhile, and if Embree somehow retains him...I'm going to be very skeptical of him. Not that it'll effect them too much, but I'd refuse to contribute to Embree's program if he retains Pitt until he has a proven product on the field. Pitt is a joke in my opinion. I don't care if it's Mad Dog or if he brings back Doc...we need someone new. Hiring his brother raises enough eyebrows...retaining Pitt?...:rolling_eyes:

The form on that video scares me and the attitude does too. The weight lifted should be a means to an end, not an end unto itself. I did not see our guys as stronger and faster nor did I see them improving. That is the bottom line for a S&C coach. Bienemy and Embree were weight room guys and their time in the NFL surely has taught them more about that. We can do better.

I don't care who it is, but we need a new S&T coach bad. I've hated Pitt for awhile, and if Embree somehow retains him...I'm going to be very skeptical of him. Not that it'll effect them too much, but I'd refuse to contribute to Embree's program if he retains Pitt until he has a proven product on the field. Pitt is a joke in my opinion. I don't care if it's Mad Dog or if he brings back Doc...we need someone new. Hiring his brother raises enough eyebrows...retaining Pitt?...:rolling_eyes:
Thats kind of a strong reaction, isn't it?

Go ahead and call him fat. I dare you.
I watched that guy bench multiple reps of 500+ lbs and laugh about it. He could rip your arm from your body and beat you with it and not even break a sweat. He's forgotten more about S&C than you will ever know. He's also a fantastic motivator who knows how to challenge players to get better. Getting him back on the CU staff would be a phenomenal win for JE.

Go ahead and call him fat. I dare you.
I watched that guy bench multiple reps of 500+ lbs and laugh about it. He could rip your arm from your body and beat you with it and not even break a sweat. He's forgotten more about S&C than you will ever know. He's also a fantastic motivator who knows how to challenge players to get better. Getting him back on the CU staff would be a phenomenal win for JE.

He is the Dox Xis man

Back