What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Strong leads Louisville's list

He has strong ties to Florida and the south through recruitment. I'm not sure if he would have been a good fit here as far as recruiting is concerned. He'd do well at Louisville and the Big East, imo.

I think he didn't want to come here to some rebuilding project. He will probably stay somewhere in the south (Virginia perhaps)

He has strong ties to Florida and the south through recruitment. I'm not sure if he would have been a good fit here as far as recruiting is concerned. He'd do well at Louisville and the Big East, imo.

Louisville has always relied on the 'Bama-Georgia-Florida recruiting area and that is Strong's strong-point.

They need a winner at the program due to their upcoming stadium expansion. If Kelly leaves Cincy and Louisville hires Strong they could make alot of progress really quickly.

The would be better off with Strong as their coach, over Sumlin. I'd like to see him get the shot somewhere over Fulmer or Tuberville.

A lot of strong, no pun intended, candidates that could have been had just a week or two ago are being tied up by their own or other schools.

Maybe the crop next year will be equivalent, maybe not...

Back