What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stupidity Alert

Nebraska thinks that they are so set at the QB position, that if Lee doesn't work out that the next guy will simply step up and deliver wins. They are in for the surprise of a lifetime.

I for one feel better about our QB situation than theirs - and that's saying alot.
Since Crouch, every QB has been their next savior who didn't make it.

The Fuskers will never have a shortage of arrogance as any of their boards prove.

I'll never forget his admission that 62-36 was the result of four years of studying kNU films!!! Wotta joke!

the thing i've never understood about this statement is: 01 was the Barnett staff's third season. were they studying the Huskers at N'Western?

The thing I love most about kNU fan and their love fest with Watson.

Anyone remember the kNU boards during our "scandal". The things they said about our coaching staff? Well, Watson was Barnett's right hand man. The man was knee deep in how this program was run.

So everyone else at CU was guilty of all these horrible transgressions at CU and ran a dirty program- but Watson was squeaky clean?

Gotta love little brain logic from kNU fan. Always good for a laugh.

Since Crouch, every QB has been their next savior who didn't make it.

The Fuskers will never have a shortage of arrogance as any of their boards prove.
I think the reasoning behind Lee is that NU has 4 OL starters back, 2 RB's back along with 3 freshman & sophomores in the mix and a big TE returning. That will ease the transition. There's also a juco reciever and a kid from FL that finally qualified that are coming in to help at reciever.

I think the reasoning behind Lee is that NU has 4 OL starters back, 2 RB's back along with 3 freshman & sophomores in the mix and a big TE returning. That will ease the transition. There's also a juco reciever and a kid from FL that finally qualified that are coming in to help at reciever.

Returning OL starters? Check
2 RBs Back and more in the mix? Check
TE returning? Check
Juco receiver? Check (although we all know they can't contribute their first year :lol:)
WR finally qualified (eligible)? Check

Great news everybody - Cody is going to have a HUGE year this year!!!!
:woot:

TE returning? Check
Juco receiver? Check (although we all know they can't contribute their first year :lol:)

:lol::thumbsup:

What JUCO WR, and how long has he been on campus? Has he been working with the team?

Depends on when you ask. Five years ago Fusker fans would've said how he's a ****ty coach who only recruits rapists. Now they are saying how great and honest he is. St. Watson right? :rolleyes::smile2:
............and the issue here is what again?:smile2:

A bit off topic, but a discussion I heard last night fits under the title of this thread.

Last night on ESPN Radio they were broadcasting NFL Live. A caller called up and decided he wanted to talk about Virginia Tech. The announcers (know the voices from Sunday gamedays but not the names and too lazy to look up right now) agreed with the guy the VT would be the class of the ACC this season.

Then one of them went on to say that the first game will be a real indicator against Alabama but they have a real chance. (No argument there) Then he proceeded to talk about another game that he would be very afraid of and could lead to a loss against Nebraska. He then spent a few more minutes focusing on the NU game.

You have got to be s***ting me on that last statement. The guy just glanced over Alabama and says VT could possibly win that one and then start talking like he would be very afraid of that game against the corn! Seriously, if VT can beat Alabama, I think it is the corn that should be very afraid.

A bit off topic, but a discussion I heard last night fits under the title of this thread.

Last night on ESPN Radio they were broadcasting NFL Live. A caller called up and decided he wanted to talk about Virginia Tech. The announcers (know the voices from Sunday gamedays but not the names and too lazy to look up right now) agreed with the guy the VT would be the class of the ACC this season.

Then one of them went on to say that the first game will be a real indicator against Alabama but they have a real chance. (No argument there) Then he proceeded to talk about another game that he would be very afraid of and could lead to a loss against Nebraska. He then spent a few more minutes focusing on the NU game.

You have got to be s***ting me on that last statement. The guy just glanced over Alabama and says VT could possibly win that one and then start talking like he would be very afraid of that game against the corn! Seriously, if VT can beat Alabama, I think it is the corn that should be very afraid.

well, bama is introducing a new qb. :cool:

TE returning? Check

WOOT!:thumbsup:

Back