What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl Thread - Buckeyes vs Bama

Speaking of arrogance. Where is BC.

Bama Charlie
#1 Buff Fan 07-18-2006 2,880 12-07-2013
05:34 PM

Quitter. :lol:

When he was told that maybe the SEC was a bit overrated, he promised he'd never come back if Oklahoma beat Alabama (an outcome he was unable to fathom) in last year's bowl game. He kept his promise. I miss Charlie.

When he was told that maybe the SEC was a bit overrated, he promised he'd never come back if Oklahoma beat Alabama (an outcome he was unable to fathom) in last year's bowl game. He kept his promise. I miss Charlie.

:lol:

I missed that. I will note for the record that when we played them in that oh so long ago bowl game he was a lot more humble then than he was at the end.

I do enjoy the fact that no team from the SEC or the ACC is in it. I finally watched the game on DVR last night (I was driving all day 1/1 and 1/2 from Oregon) and it was a helluva game. tOSU adjusted in the 2nd quarter but it was neck and neck to the end. I think tOSU had the edge on talent over Alabama. Once the injuries to their LBs came into play near the end it was over. Should be a helluva match up between tOSU and UO.

:lol:

I missed that. I will note for the record that when we played them in that oh so long ago bowl game he was a lot more humble then than he was at the end.

I do enjoy the fact that no team from the SEC or the ACC is in it. I finally watched the game on DVR last night (I was driving all day 1/1 and 1/2 from Oregon) and it was a helluva game. tOSU adjusted in the 2nd quarter but it was neck and neck to the end. I think tOSU had the edge on talent over Alabama. Once the injuries to their LBs came into play near the end it was over. Should be a helluva match up between tOSU and UO.

Not saying that Nick Saban is in anyway less than a great coach but Urban Meyer proved again that he is an outstanding game day coach. There were a number of times in that game when things could have gone south for the Buckeyes and Urban got them back on track and he and his staff made the adjustments needed to win it.

Not saying that Nick Saban is in anyway less than a great coach but Urban Meyer proved again that he is an outstanding game day coach. There were a number of times in that game when things could have gone south for the Buckeyes and Urban got them back on track and he and his staff made the adjustments needed to win it.

I felt like they made their adjustments in the 2nd quarter and then had momentum going into halftime.

In watching that video where he reacts to the O FSU score I took his response as exciting and ready for the challenge. He is a great game day coach. Considering his qb situation and that he's in the NC game... Wow.

Back