What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl Thread - Buckeyes vs Bama

I'm loving this.

I don't have a rooting interest here, but I really would enjoy reading the Bama fan meltdown -- especially as directed at Lane Kiffin.

#theytaketheirfootballseriously

board url?

Every special teams ends with a HUGE ****ing hit. Love it.

Guys, Ohio State is freaking legit. Great skill players and playmakers on the DL.

Saban looks a little less smug.

And a lot more confused/worried.

This isn't going like it is supposed to.

You know who I heard chanting that the loudest so far during bowl season? Mizzou fans. I mean... really? Hasn't Mizzou's success in the SEC been the thing that's most made people question whether the conference is all it's made out to be?
What a point. Remind me to rep you when I re-up

As it should be. As it never should have moved away from. I ****ing hated the daily prime time games spread out over a week and a half. Glad to hear you other guys saying you like New Year's Day being "BOWL DAY" again because I didn't know if it was mostly nostalgia for me.

Other than FSU ****ing themselves repeatedly in the second half of the Rose Bowl, this has been an incredible day of games.

And Bailer had an epic meltdown. BONUS.

Huge stop fro OSU on that drive. Momentum was on the verge of swinging hard Bama's way.

Back