What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sugar Bowl

Gotta put that one on the Arkansas receivers. If that guy hadn't of dropped that first down throw they aren't in that second down situation.

I can't believe the Arkansas guys didn't run the ball in after the blocked kicked. There was like 5 Hogs around the ball and no Buckeyes. They could have walked in together but the guy fell on the ball. Just wow. Tough break RazorBuff, the game was yours in the 2nd half.

I can't believe the Arkansas guys didn't run the ball in after the blocked kicked. There was like 5 Hogs around the ball and no Buckeyes. They could have walked in together but the guy fell on the ball. Just wow. Tough break RazorBuff, the game was yours in the 2nd half.

Thanks man. I'm heartbroken right now, but such is life. Well here's to next season. May Arkansas dominate the SEC and CU the PAC-12

What a great game...guys playing really hard and competing. Yes there were mistakes but a lot of that is because there were good players on both side. Momentum kept going back and forth. No quit on either team....good teams, good coaches, good QBs.

I did not care who won but I really felt bad that someone had to lose. That is how football is suppose to be played, with a lot of heart.

Too bad after all of the drops mallet got picked to end it. That was a really bad read. He never saw the defender. A shame it ended this way. Great game

Man, so many chances for arkansas and nothing. Get a fumble at the 40 on 4th down and do nothing and then a blocked punt and a pick. Dropped passes all night. Buckeyes defense stood tall.

That was a pretty good game. Too bad for Mallett it ended that way. I thought he showed pretty well considering his line couldn't block much and his WRs weren't helping him out.

That was a pretty good game. Too bad for Mallett it ended that way. I thought he showed pretty well considering his line couldn't block much and his WRs weren't helping him out.

Mallet, even with the drops counted as catches, had a good, not great, game. That said, he got very little help from his team at crucial times. his running game dissapeared in the 2d half, and his Oline/WR were consistently bad. There was maybe one good contested catch by the arky receiving corp all night.

That was one of the most entertaining football games I've seen in a long time. I came away impressed with Mallett. As noted, his receivers were killing him all game long. Helluva ending. What a fabulous football game.

Too bad after all of the drops mallet got picked to end it. That was a really bad read. He never saw the defender. A shame it ended this way. Great game

It was a bad read, but credit the D. I don't remember seeing any other zone-blitz calls during the game. I think the scheme fooled Mallet.

Haters have to hate.

Personally, I thought he gave a nice tip of the hat to Arky in his post game interview and then to the SEC in general in his first sentence

I was mainly talking about how he was with his players on ESPN when I wrote that he was a douche. I don't see him going into a home and making a player actually want to play for him.

I saw the start of it again last night before I went to bed. Man, Mallett's receivers started dropping passes on the first series. I missed the start of the game the first time. Ohio St. played well but Arky lost that game more than Ohio St. won it.

I saw the start of it again last night before I went to bed. Man, Mallett's receivers started dropping passes on the first series. I missed the start of the game the first time. Ohio St. played well but Arky lost that game more than Ohio St. won it.

First play of the game should have/could have been a TD if the receiver catches it. Last drive of the game should have been 2nd and 2 from about the 12 if the RB catches it. Rough start to finish.

However, while Mallett made good throws when he had a nice pocket, he was not very accurate at all if he had to step up or roll out to evade pressure.

First play of the game should have/could have been a TD if the receiver catches it. Last drive of the game should have been 2nd and 2 from about the 12 if the RB catches it. Rough start to finish.

However, while Mallett made good throws when he had a nice pocket, he was not very accurate at all if he had to step up or roll out to evade pressure.

I dunno, man. He really was under TONS of pressure all night. I remember one time when they were commenting on his lack of accuracy when 'stepping up into the pocket' when he had a dude's helmet right in his sternum and was trying to make a pass. His pocket was collapsing from both sides and the center. When he stepped up, he'd step right into a defender. There was really no where to go. Arky's recievers and oline lost that game for them. Too bad, too. It would have been nice to see ohio stank lose again. But I'll give the buckeyes thier due. They looked like a damned good team last night and were playing under some unique circumstances that could have caused an implosion.

Hopefully they suck ass next year.

I dunno, man. He really was under TONS of pressure all night. I remember one time when they were commenting on his lack of accuracy when 'stepping up into the pocket' when he had a dude's helmet right in his sternum and was trying to make a pass. His pocket was collapsing from both sides and the center. When he stepped up, he'd step right into a defender. There was really no where to go. Arky's recievers and oline lost that game for them. Too bad, too. It would have been nice to see ohio stank lose again. But I'll give the buckeyes thier due. They looked like a damned good team last night and were playing under some unique circumstances that could have caused an implosion.

Hopefully they suck ass next year.

Trooo. The OSU dline was killing the Arky oline all night.

Ironhead's son had a field day, he was working whoever was in front of him. With the protection he got from his oline, or lack there of, thought Mallett held up pretty well. He was making big league throws, he's got the fade down for sure. All in all, whether it was from special teams or dropped passes, Ark. left at least 14 points on the field. That is probably being kind too but gotta give Ohio St. credit, they finally showed up against an SEC team.

Cu would have been absolutely destroyed by that OSU team. Thank goodness for those suspensions, too bad Heyward couldn't have been suspended too.

Back