What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Support Our Future Buffs

Carlos Harris must have a huge family - he has no offers yet, let alone the commitment of our Thomases, so it's not a rival fan site.

X3

I know it should be more. Work is getting in the way of my commitment to this.....damn mortgage and bills.....

moett88 should be proud. Jeff is tearing the voting up. Lets keep it that way and help Gerald get the lead too! :gobuffs:

If all 12 of us vote for Gerald 50 more times, he'll have a chance to win this thing.

I can't believe we're losing ground with Gerald Thomas. The leader, Carlos Harris, must be a popular guy at his school or have a large family, because he doesn't have any scholarship offers. We've got to do work here.

I can't believe we're losing ground with Gerald Thomas. The leader, Carlos Harris, must be a popular guy at his school or have a large family, because he doesn't have any scholarship offers. We've got to do work here.

The Frisco twittersphere and facebook communities must be flexing it's muscle.

I think the Cottrell camp is splitting the vote... Bryce needs to commit to the Buffs and convince his followers to support Gerald for the good of the party.

Damn third party candidate.

Back