What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Support Our Future Buffs

Here's the drill. Get this poll out on facebook, twitter, rivals, scout, cuatthegame, ralphiereport, netbuffs, and The Colony and Duncanville High sites.

Vote and re-vote every 30 minutes, or whenever you check in. Different votes can be issued from different web browsers on the same PC (Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, safari) at each 30 min interval. Also submit additional votes on your smartphones, once from the wifi and once again from the cellular network.

Keep going through July 25th.

Many posters + many votes will win this thing.

Why? Because BuffNation should enjoy these two recruits services for years to come. And CU fans should be a force to be reckoned with within the fertile N.Texas recruiting grounds.

:gobuffs:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just voted again....and, drove through The Colony on the way back from a soccer tournament at Pizza Hut park....waving the CU flag for our new Buff.

Just voted again simultaneously with someone, Jeff is tied at 931... let's get this thing goin'!

Jeff was back to tied after my last round of votes, Gerald is hanging back a bit - keep those votes coming Buff fans.

Got to keep voting. I want them to win, but they have to be in the top 5. This thing is going to the 27th and all it would take for any of these guys is to get their high school / community behind them and it would be pretty easy to snag a couple thousand votes a day. We've got to keep on this.

Got to keep voting. I want them to win, but they have to be in the top 5. This thing is going to the 27th and all it would take for any of these guys is to get their high school / community behind them and it would be pretty easy to snag a couple thousand votes a day. We've got to keep on this.

:scared2: Jeff is losing now. On Friday he was kicking butt. I wasn't near a computer this weekend so I'll take my share of the blame. I'm going to do my part this week though.

Don't know about anyone else, but these tenacious Carlos Harris & Piers Christian opposition campaigns are annoying. Persevere!:gobuffs:

Back