What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Support Our Future Buffs

I've been voting at least 10x a day.

It would be great advertising for CU football to put 2 recruits on prep magazine covers in the Dallas area. These are the kinds of things we can do as fans that really support the program.

I keep on voting and the totals are gettting closer slowly. Great showing for these two kids. Let's get them over the top!

I've been voting at least 10x a day.

It would be great advertising for CU football to put 2 recruits on prep magazine covers in the Dallas area. These are the kinds of things we can do as fans that really support the program.

Now that you've explained a completely self interested rationale, I'm in!

(its a joke)

Jeff Thomas (& his burrito) wants to win this thing.

a6cd0989-01ed-2441.jpg

Must not be time yet. I can't vote.
Download more web browsers and multiply the fun.
1 vote from Explorer
1 vote from Firefox
1 vote from Chrome
1 vote from Safari
And then vote from your cell phone and your friends cell phone.

Repeat every 30 mins. That's like 10 votes per person per hour.10,000 votes each is NOT an unreasonable goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish I was a voter, on a North Texas poll;
I'd cast my vote through cool Colorado rain.

I know you AllBuffs, gonna cast votes 'fore they're gone;
Gonna make the cover, Rolling up a Mighty Score!

I'd cast my vote through cool Colorado rain.

Gonna make the cover, Rolling up a Mighty Score!

Song composition rep!

Download more web browsers and multiply the fun.
1 vote from Explorer
1 vote from Firefox
1 vote from Chrome
1 vote from Safari
And then vote from your cell phone and your friends cell phone.

Repeat every 30 mins. That's like 10 votes per person per hour.10,000 votes each is NOT an unreasonable goal.

Allsome, don't have chrome and safari (yet) but am at least doubling my votes now. Thanks! I had assumed they captured my IP, but maybe it's just some browser header (?) (I tried deleting cookies/temp files, which wasn't enough).

Still a 2 man race between Jeff and the kid from Woodrow Wilson. Gerald is gaining slowly, but the other players are starting to get votes.

Stay focused!

Back