What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sweet 16, Final Four & National Championship Odds - ESPN

That's fair for CU, especially considering the rough Round of 32 match up we'll likely get against a 1 or 2 unless we get out of 7-9 territory

have a hard time seeing Arizona getting past Sweet16

That's fair for CU, especially considering the rough Round of 32 match up we'll likely get against a 1 or 2 unless we get out of 7-9 territory

have a hard time seeing Arizona getting past Sweet16

Past? Or to?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Past? Or to?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

If Zona is a 3 seed, I think they win an extremely close game against a 6 seed in the Round of 32 and then bow out in the Sweet 16. If they dropped to a 4, then all bets are off and making the Sweet 16 might be a stretch for them.

As for us, I just desperately want out of that 8/9 range. Preferably 7 and 10 as well. 6 and 11 is such a great seed, we were lucky last year to get that...but beggers can't be choosers. I'll just be happy to be in considering the heartbreak of two years ago.

Last edited:
This just came out today, so our win last night is presumably factored in.

ESPN gives CU the following probabilities:

Sweet 16: 10%
Final Four: 1.4%
Champion: 0.1%

For comparison, here are Zona's odds:

Sweet 16: 49.8%
Final Four: 7.9%
Champion: 1.4%

And the favorite:

Sweet 16: 80.5% (Florida)
Final Four: 43.9% (Indiana)
Champion: 18.7% (Florida)

http://insider.espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/bracketology/predictions

So that means that if I put down 100 dollars and the buffs win 2 games in the tournament I get 1000?

Back