What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

"T.I.P.S." for (hopefully) taking out Wyoming ...

MontanaBuff

Greetings, Buff fans, from CU at the Game!

Seeing a post about Colorado football right now has to be about as exciting as getting a reminder phone call about an upcoming dentist appointment.

It's hard to be a Buff fan right now, but you have shown yourself to be amongst the most loyal fans, so it's time to get ready for win #1 of the 2009 season.

Posted at www.cuatthegame.com are this week's "T.I.P.S." for the Wyoming game. Colorado has the edge in Talent, but lose out in the Intangibles. Prepartion/Schedule gives the Buffs a slight edge, and the Stats are ghastly for both teams ... :huh:

But wait, there's more:

Archive Game of the Week - Colorado v. Wyoming, 1997. Ben Kelly saves the day as Colorado pulls out a last minute victory. :thumbsup:

This Day in History - featuring the Buffs' come from behind win against Minnesota in 1992 (Koy Detmer's debut); :thumbsup: and

Wyoming Trivia - impress your Cowboy friends with your knowledge about the origins of the Cowboy logo and "Cowboy Joe". :smile2:

Go Buffs!
http://www.cuatthegame.com

I was at that Minnesota game. Damn, there were some offensive weapons on that team.

Remember when we expected to win :smile2:

I was at that Minnesota game. Damn, there were some offensive weapons on that team.

Care to share any memories or anecdotes about that game? I listened to that one on the radio, horrified the entire time. The initial radio call incorrectly said that Minnesota's last second FG try (from about 55 yards) was good. If I had a time machine, this would be one of the first ten games I would attend.

Back