What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Taj Kaynor's Facebook Page

What a fraud this man was. Alll you players shut your mouth and do what you are told. I need a contract extension to succeed. It is not my fault.

They players obviously didnt get the message that he was a great man. LOL at someone going to laugh on Cody wall, something tells me they dont give two ****s for him either.

They players obviously didnt get the message that he was a great man. LOL at someone going to laugh on Cody wall, something tells me they dont give two ****s for him either.

It kind of makes me wonder about the team captain votes....

First, Simas wasn't done wrong, as noted by Urbana. Second, can we stop this nonsense that posting stuff from Twitter and Facebook indicates "stalking." Its 2010 and people, especially athletes, use those platforms to put themselves on blast. Would I be checking every CU player's facebook account for updates this morning? No. If Taj was my friend on facebook and I saw this on my "news" page this morning, would I have reposted it here? For sure. So lets get over this "creepy" and "stalking" business. If you're so far above it, don't bother clicking threads with Twitter or Facebook in the title.

Mentioning Simas is dumb. Kid got a dewey. He'd have been booted from most programs.

he got more than a dui, that was about his third offense, then he blew off his court date. Same thing with the scott love, dude is checking in at 240 now.

Simas can blame himself for not calling someone to drive him home. Do not have facebook but im sure alot of the team is happy today and will play hard the rest of the year .

he got more than a dui, that was about his third offense, then he blew off his court date. Same thing with the scott love, dude is checking in at 240 now.

Marcus Dupre weighed about 240 lbs.

I would have liked to have seen what Darrel Scott could do with a few more touches. Unfortunately, regardless of his talent, I don't think he was a "lunchbox" type guy and that was always a turn-off for Dan.

Here's the thread. If Taj didn't want this public he could have changed in privacy settings. This IS PUBLIC INFORMATION. This thread, and the fact that Mr. Hawkins was only recruiting (targeting) players from two parent households, has me steamed!!

1289319664.jpg

Last edited:
Marcus Dupre weighed about 240 lbs.

I would have liked to have seen what Darrel Scott could do with a few more touches. Unfortunately, regardless of his talent, I don't think he was a "lunchbox" type guy and that was always a turn-off for Dan.

the fact he's up 25-35lbs from his quoted playign weights at CU is what makes me think he has the talent not the love. Now a guy like Herrod chiming in? that I take seriously, and I hope he gets some serious PT this weekend.

Here's the thread. If Taj didn't want this public he could have changed in privacy settings. This IS PUBLIC INFORMATION. This thread, and the fact that Mr. Hawkins was only recruiting players from two parent households, has me steamed!!

The bolded is a complete and utter lie.

Here's the thread. If Taj didn't want this public he could have changed in privacy settings. This IS PUBLIC INFORMATION. This thread, and the fact that Mr. Hawkins was only recruiting players from two parent households, has me steamed!!

[/IMG]

We have players recruited from single parent households. Darrel Scott jumps out as one.

There are more comments after this, can't get to FB though, lifted this from another site.

Taj Kaynor "he did a lot of people wrong during his stay here from Brian white to Vance Washingtong Hugh charles to Alonzo Barrett to Thadius Washington to players that are still playing currently. It nevr worked for you Hawk cause you never could open your eyes and see that your own team hated you"

Responses

Joe Sanders I 2nd that motion!!!

Lagrone Shields I 3rd it

Stephone Robinson I second that AND we left out a handful of other players that got lost in the shuffle bc of his ego BUT that's more than can fit in this comment! Let's jus say "it's been a long time comin but..." change came!

Taj Kaynor yea he did you extra wrong to Lagrone

Stephone Robinson **** I mean I 4th that!

Taj Kaynor my dude Steph youre def in there. how you gonna be the number returner in the big 12 and he for some reason feels like he should go a different way?????

Lagrone Shields I'm about to go laugh all on cody's wall. Lol

Stephone Robinson Idk I don't even wanna talk about it but I jus wanna know what took so damn long!!!

Marquez Herrod No comment. But comment...

Alonzo Barrett lets not forget, blake mackey, alvin barnett, dominique brooks, benard jackson, stephone robinson, george hypolyte, taj kanor,lorenzo sims, joe sanders, mark fenton, markques simas etc, etc

Stephone Robinson Let Josh n Darrell get away!

Taj Kaynor na they didnt get away he made them dudes run away lol

Darrell Scott WORD UP!!!

Taj Kaynor it's funny that everyone I talk too is comparing Hawkin being fired to Christmas lolololol

Ha most of those players talking ish were below average at best. Darrell Scott... Was it Hawk's fault you were a fat ass lazy m-fer who came in overweight to each camp. Did Hawk hold the gun to B-Jax head forcing him to commit a robbery? Same goes for Simas. It's sour grapes for the most part. It is still telling that they are saying all that tho.

This was talked about on the radio ad nauseum last night.

doesnt make it true, Darrell Scoot, Diante Jackson come to mind immediately, buffnik could really answer the question but, much like a message board, just because some jackass on the radio thinks it it doesn't mean it is true.

Interesting comments re "stalkers." Maybe we are stalkers afterall. :smile2:

Proof that players read at least some CU forums.

Also, slightly concerned re this from Alonzo Barrett: "just know that Hawk should have been fired years ago for reasons that have nothing to do with his record on the field!"

Last edited:
Taj's mom posted too. She piled on Hawk and said she's proud of all the athletes who dealt with his sh*t.

If I was her, I'd be embarrassed that my son made classless posts that ended up on message boards. Like parent, like child I guess.

Taj's mom posted too. She piled on Hawk and said she's proud of all the athletes who dealt with his sh*t.

If I was her, I'd be embarrassed that my son made classless posts that ended up on message boards. Like parent, like child I guess.
I tend to think classless is also hammering a player and his mom.

Ha most of those players talking ish were below average at best. Darrell Scott... Was it Hawk's fault you were a fat ass lazy m-fer who came in overweight to each camp. Did Hawk hold the gun to B-Jax head forcing him to commit a robbery? Same goes for Simas. It's sour grapes for the most part. It is still telling that they are saying all that tho.

I know he didn't respond in the thread, but I find in interesting the Rabid Goldfish is mentioned somewhere along the way. If hawk didn't get along with Hypolite, what did it take to please the man?

Back