What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Takeaways from the Rocky Mountain Beatdown

Don't forget Lady Gaga, who is a central figure in the Ram's prosperity.

Lady_Gaga_Born_This_Way_Ball_costume_white_horns.jpg
Stormtrooper unis ftmfw!

Welcome back.

Never really totally left, just cozied myself into the role of a non-posting sentient being. Allbuffs for me is like an ever-growing newspaper, all about the Buffs, with the greatest journalistic staff since the time of Pulitzer himself. Please do keep up the good work!

Never really totally left, just cozied myself into the role of a non-posting sentient being. Allbuffs for me is like an ever-growing newspaper, all about the Buffs, with the greatest journalistic staff since the time of Pulitzer himself. Please do keep up the good work!

When it comes to Allbuffs, "non-posting sentient being" is an oxymoron redundant.

Brown noser

This years CSU team is no worse than last years Hawaii team. The result of the game will show the growth of the team. This years team playing last year wins the USC, Utah, Arizona and UCLA games.

After watching some of the other PAC12 games I think we have real shots on all of our home games. I think we also have shots on a few of our road games:

Michigan looks for real. In their house we will need lights out play. If we actually win this game start making PAC12 championship plans.

Oregon: no defense. After watching a bit of this game I think we have our first legitimate upset potential here. Our defense will hold Oregon under 35. The question is can our o and the Chev/Lindgren come up with 35. I believe an upset is possible here.

Oregon state will be in for a CSU style beating. We will eithe need this one to get our heads straight after the previous 2 tough ones or we will be just checking the box.

USC: I like our chances here. What you say? Really? Yes, USC is not a tough team. Their egos are fragile, they get punched in the mouth and they fold. CU will punch them in the mouth. This stamps the return on the rise. CU is ranked after this game.

Arizona State: ASU has had CU's number. I think we win this game. NAU is no where as talented, fast or strong as CU and they put pressure on ASU. They play tough at home though. This is a toss up game. What? You say we upset Oregon and USC but may drop this one? I don't know just a feeling. This one is going to be tough.

Stanford: at their place. rough. To be the best you have to beat the best. I will predict this game after the Michigan game.

UCLA. we are due and Rosen's douchebag mustache means we win this one going away. The only question I have is will we be playing for our bowl game here.

Arizona has problems. If we do not have our bowl game locked up yet we will here.

Washington state. I will bet Leavitts defense this year slows down Leavhes o better than they slow our o down. Solid win

Utah. Finally, the universe returns to normalcy and Utah is put in its place. Leavitt shows Utah what d look like.

If you can believe it I am predicting 8 wins. 9 after the bowl.
Kudos to Rob the Buff! Nice predictions!

Back