What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Takeaways from the Rocky Mountain Beatdown

My big takeaway is how peaceful this game is when everything assumes the natural order- if the score had been reversed last night, you wouldn't have been able to get out of the stadium wearing CU gear without being shouted at by CSU fans.

Last night, all the little lambies filed out silently and CU fans were talking excitedly and hugging one another. All was right with the world.
You didn't hear? We lost the classy battle last night.

Red zone offense 3rd quarter about the only negative. Run defense could be better .

Game plan was great, bobo stepped up big time. Awuzie and thompson are studs.

My big takeaway is how peaceful this game is when everything assumes the natural order- if the score had been reversed last night, you wouldn't have been able to get out of the stadium wearing CU gear without being shouted at by CSU fans.

Last night, all the little lambies filed out silently and CU fans were talking excitedly and hugging one another. All was right with the world.
I've received more taunting from CSU fans than any other fan base in any other sporting events I've attended. There isn't a close second.

It's not love for CSU that binds them together, it's hate of CU.

Glad you hippies finally won something. This makes me very happy. You are all way cooler after beating up your little brother and taking the remote from him. Cheers to all!

More importantly, many of you are dehydrated, hungover and feeling poorly today. This makes me even happier. May you also sh*t your pants later today thinking it was a just a fart.

College football is back. You're all happy. The bear is happy. Life is good.

Your D**K Weed

So there you're one of those bears? Or at least you root for them? Nice ta meet ya. So you are one of those that was rejected by CU? Academics? Flunked out? Money?

So now you hide your brain-pain by coming on a Buff site and pretend to talk trash. D**K Weed, Quit telling lies. You wanna be Buff but you can't. You been relegated to a wanna-be-Buff. Sorry. You lose D**K Weed. Get your face out of that kangaroo pouch.

I've received more taunting from CSU fans than any other fan base in any other sporting events I've attended. There isn't a close second.

cough-- fuskers-- cough

i would put the sheep 2nd behind them and a bit ahead of kjuco state.

Glad you hippies finally won something. This makes me very happy. You are all way cooler after beating up your little brother and taking the remote from him. Cheers to all!

More importantly, many of you are dehydrated, hungover and feeling poorly today. This makes me even happier. May you also sh*t your pants later today thinking it was a just a fart.

College football is back. You're all happy. The bear is happy. Life is good.
Welcome back to the party Bub - a los tiempos (long time no see)

Honestly I think CSU is better than we saw as well. We scored so fast in the 1St that they had no choice but to abandon their strength. That led to the inefficiency and lack of confidence we saw from them.

It's not love for CSU that binds them together, it's hate of CU.
You're trying to tell me that you catch more **** from those guys than even us? Jesus, 'cause we ****ing hate you.
Your D**K Weed

So there you're one of those bears? Or at least you root for them? Nice ta meet ya. So you are one of those that was rejected by CU? Academics? Flunked out? Money?

So now you hide your brain-pain by coming on a Buff site and pretend to talk trash. D**K Weed, Quit telling lies. You wanna be Buff but you can't. You been relegated to a wanna-be-Buff. Sorry. You lose D**K Weed. Get your face out of that kangaroo pouch.
And on the topic of the above theme.

Allbuffs is a funny place. We like Flukes. But you're a ****ing troll.

The only thing you got right is that he couldn't get into CU. Or Stanford. Everybody needs a safety school.

Your D**K Weed

You're trying to tell me that you catch more **** from those guys than even us? Jesus, 'cause we ****ing hate you.

And on the topic of the above theme.

Allbuffs is a funny place. We like Flukes. But you're a ****ing troll.

The only thing you got right is that he couldn't get into CU. Or Stanford. Everybody needs a safety school.

Fluke you then. Unk. "We"?? Quite the braggart.

Fluke you then. Unk. "We"?? Quite the braggart.
Yeah, I'm the spokesperson. I believe we used to argue in the Daily Camera comments section circa '07.

Honestly, if someone really doesn't like Flukes, they'll step up and say so. Similarly, if anybody really likes you. I'm pretty comfortable with my use of "we" in this case.

Yeah, I'm the spokesperson. I believe we used to argue in the Daily Camera comments section circa '07.

Honestly, if someone really doesn't like Flukes, they'll step up and say so. Similarly, if anybody really likes you. I'm pretty comfortable with my use of "we" in this case.
Claim jumper.

Back