What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Talking heads at it again

BehindEnemyLines

beware the habu
Sports talk radio down here can get amusing at times. The same hosts who thought CU's win over Okie lite was a joke (basically a fluke), believe that the boomers may be able to win 4 conference games this year. And they believe one of the wins will come this Saturday against the Buffs.

Fire away........

Agreed. Right now its hard to tell which team will show up. Although, the nubs are pretty good. remember they were leading KU for a while.

I like our chances vs the spooners but Boyle needs to refocus and sharpen this team to get another road win.

i just don't see OU giving us the same matchup problems as Neb. they are just as small as we are...and the two or three times i've seen OU on TV, they have a hard time scoring the rock and are lousy against pressure (Cincinnati had their way with them on the press). just don't shoot very well as a team from the floor.

i just don't see OU giving us the same matchup problems as Neb. they are just as small as we are...and the two or three times i've seen OU on TV, they have a hard time scoring the rock and are lousy against pressure (Cincinnati had their way with them on the press). just don't shoot very well as a team from the floor.

Exactly. Sometimes it amazes me how little the sports personalities know about the topics they are supposed to be experts at...you know, for their profession.

OU has a lot of talent, but they are young and not playing well. I am not surprised we lost to NU, but I will be surprised/disappointed if we lose to OU. OU and Tech are the worst teams in conference this year.

Exactly. Sometimes it amazes me how little the sports personalities know about the topics they are supposed to be experts at...you know, for their profession.

OU has a lot of talent, but they are young and not playing well. I am not surprised we lost to NU, but I will be surprised/disappointed if we lose to OU. OU and Tech are the worst teams in conference this year.

These two are real homers for Okie lite and the boomers. Neither bothered to check how many fouls and how many times the cowboy big guys had fouled out in previous games. Simply chalked the loss up to the refs. I guess they read fan-boards too, huh?

They were talking about the boomer/Tech game. Both said they were impressed the way the boomers played and thought that the team really wasn't too bad. After they talked awhile, the idea bulb went on. They began discussing how miserable Tech is this year, then opined, "Is OU really that good, or is Tech really that bad?"

The drive home yesterday was a real hoot.

It's another slightly-undersized conference foe. This one carries with them some serious inexperience and foul trouble amongst their players. They're also piss-poor at rebounding. I've seen nothing from them which indicates that they'd jump up and beat us.

I know why we lost to Nebraska (they're a great defensive basketball team), there was a reason for it that you can point to. What does OU do that tells anyone that they would be able to beat us? Big XII road games are tough, regardless of the opponent, but at some point you just have to look at statistics and rest easy. Stranger things have happened, and we're far from a perfect team, but I'll be shocked if we lose this one.

Sports talk radio down here can get amusing at times. The same hosts who thought CU's win over Okie lite was a joke (basically a fluke), believe that the boomers may be able to win 4 conference games this year. And they believe one of the wins will come this Saturday against the Buffs.

Fire away........

4 conference wins sounds about right for them.

This weekend is a big game, both for OU and for CU. The Buffs need to win. And - hey - it is Star Wars day in the Lloyd Noble Center!

Back