What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Talkins on his radio show: Proud of my guys effort.

Listened last night for the entire hour and that was a chore. Say's he has some things up his sleeve to get off to a better start. Can't wait for this.

He already let out of the bag that he would receive instead of defering if CU won the coin toss. Wow, now that's a big time coaching decision.

Other than maybe running a no-huddle or hurry up offense what the hell can he do.

Also loves Riddle as special teams coach. He ain't going anywhere as long as Hawkins is here.

Once again tooted the coaches horns knowing that Mizzou was going to run a fake field goal. How about calling a timeout, gathering all of your players around and making Mizzou change the call. Instead, lets yell from the sidelines like a bunch of amateurs.

what i don't get is somehow we're supposed to think Dan and Co. is all badass for knowing the fake was coming and it still worked?

Listened last night for the entire hour and that was a chore. Say's he has some things up his sleeve to get off to a better start. Can't wait for this.

He already let out of the bag that he would receive instead of defering if CU won the coin toss. Wow, now that's a big time coaching decision.

Other than maybe running a no-huddle or hurry up offense what the hell can he do.

Also loves Riddle as special teams coach. He ain't going anywhere as long as Hawkins is here.

Once again tooted the coaches horns knowing that Mizzou was going to run a fake field goal. How about calling a timeout, gathering all of your players around and making Mizzou change the call. Instead, lets yell from the sidelines like a bunch of amateurs.

and that's why Hawk deserves to be fired yesterday. He has no idea of accountability. Maybe Riddle is a great coach, but what he teaches obviously doesn't get through to the team, constantly putting a round peg in a square hole is not a good idea.

The Riddle thing certainly has me scratching my head. I heard them on tv yelling about the fake and,yall are absolutely right,should have called timeout.

Just watch the punt returns on Saturday. The long snapper and the two guards for A&M will have a clear field down to whoever is recieving our punts. This has been going on all year, not sure why I can see it but Riddle can't. Hard to get any kind of a punt return when you have three guys right in your face. The guy is not getting it done.

and that's why Hawk deserves to be fired yesterday. He has no idea of accountability. Maybe Riddle is a great coach, but what he teaches obviously doesn't get through to the team, constantly putting a round peg in a square hole is not a good idea.

This is your basic oxymoron.

Back