What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

TCU Horned Frogs visiting Boulder, CO & The University of Colorado for the first time!

make sure you get to boulder the night before. start off at boulder creek for the virgin sacrifice ceremony at midnight. ... unless you are in fact virgins, then maybe skip that event. ask any wiccan or satanist where the sacrifice will occur. you will know them when you see them.

after the ceremony ends, if you are still among the living, walk over to pearl street and find the first person with rasta hair that you see. buy their drugs. branch out. don't just go for the ganja. tell them u want the evening to be super special.

the next morning, if you are still alive, pre-game at any of the 4 zillion bars that open first thing in the am. don't eat any food quite yet. it will **** up the high. don't limit yourselves to beer. take those whiskey-backs every time.

by kickoff, if you are still alive, wander to folsom, drink and smoke and snort and swallow every substance offered to you on the way in. if you are still alive, at the half, eat something.

avoid drinking, smoking, inhaling, snorting, or swallowing any further substances until the 4th quarter. then carry on.

after the game, if you are still alive, walk to pearl street and find some more food. debauch yourselves in every possible way.

if by midnight you are still alive, hit the game day satanic mass. ask any wiccan or satanist on the street and they will give you directions. whatever you do, don't put anything into your body at the ceremony.

if you are still alive after, go back to your motel and try to sleep. if you find yourselves naked, robbed, and chained to the bed, wait for the housekeeper. they will eventually free you.

if you do not require medical attention and are still somehow alive, find your way back to texas. i promise it will be a memorable experience.

This is what will be for dinner after CU wins.

Legs Frog GIF

make sure you get to boulder the night before. start off at boulder creek for the virgin sacrifice ceremony at midnight. ... unless you are in fact virgins, then maybe skip that event. ask any wiccan or satanist where the sacrifice will occur. you will know them when you see them.

after the ceremony ends, if you are still among the living, walk over to pearl street and find the first person with rasta hair that you see. buy their drugs. branch out. don't just go for the ganja. tell them u want the evening to be super special.

the next morning, if you are still alive, pre-game at any of the 4 zillion bars that open first thing in the am. don't eat any food quite yet. it will **** up the high. don't limit yourselves to beer. take those whiskey-backs every time.

by kickoff, if you are still alive, wander to folsom, drink and smoke and snort and swallow every substance offered to you on the way in. if you are still alive, at the half, eat something.

avoid drinking, smoking, inhaling, snorting, or swallowing any further substances until the 4th quarter. then carry on.

after the game, if you are still alive, walk to pearl street and find some more food. debauch yourselves in every possible way.

if by midnight you are still alive, hit the game day satanic mass. ask any wiccan or satanist on the street and they will give you directions. whatever you do, don't put anything into your body at the ceremony.

if you are still alive after, go back to your motel and try to sleep. if you find yourselves naked, robbed, and chained to the bed, wait for the housekeeper. they will eventually free you.

if you do not require medical attention and are still somehow alive, find your way back to texas. i promise it will be a memorable experience.

Hi Buffaloes,
2 buddies and I will be attending the TCU at CU game next month and wanted your recommendations on gameday tailgaiting, restaurants and bars in Boulder. Best place to find game tickets? Best place to park?

Looking forward to the game and seeing a new town, one that's going to be a lot cooler than the 100 degree temperatures we've been having in Texas this summer! May the best team win!
Hey man, there are quite a few frogs coming up for this game! I think you’ll be in good company.

I know a few of the alumni groups have tailgate spots, and CU has actually a ton of available tickets on their site. I was actually surprised with how much prime seating is available.

I live in the Denver area but will be staying near pearl street and plan to Uber to the game and probably will end up walking back if I can’t find a ride. Let me know if you want to meet up.

Check out hornedfrogblitz for our threads on the trip.

Some good news!

The offensive line will come up with a great performance in the late night setting, but it’ll be the defense that rises up with a good fourth quarter to survive a fun – and somewhat shocking – end to Friday before it Week 1 really gets humming the next morning.

All of the CFN Predictions

TCU vs Colorado Prediction, Line​

Colorado 30, TCU 27

This is a game where the Buffs have got to grind them down with the run game. TCU defense isn't going to come out of camp having practiced against physical football. Matriculating long drives is the key to winning the 4th quarter, especially at altitude.

TCU is switching from a 4-2-5 to a 3-3-5 defense and since they don't have big guys up front that defense should be vulnerable if we run straight at them

Back