What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ted Miller interview with Rodney Stewart

Poor Jon Major still has a little Talkins brainwash. He stated in there somewhere that some of the games just came down to 3 or 4 plays.

Poor Jon Major still has a little Talkins brainwash. He stated in there somewhere that some of the games just came down to 3 or 4 plays.

If I'm Embree, I use that as another opportunity to display accountability. When it came down to those 3 to 4 plays why didn't you make the play? How are you going to make sure that never happens again?

So, if I get a mic and a video cam, can I be an ESPN reporter too?

To be fair, the guy isn't a sideline reporter, he is a blogger who is asked by his employer to do these interviews.

Can you guys give we a quick synopsis of what was said it the interviews? I'm stuck on a drill rig in North Dakota and the internet isn't strong enough to steam video and I'm really curious about what was said. Please and thank you!

practice is more intense, coaches are louder, players like it better overall, the have good feelings about this season, much more work than previous coach, demand for excellence

In the interview with Speedy, I like how the university information was visible between Miller and RS, and the logo was visible to the left of RS's shoulder. Good stuff, there.

..........heres his interview with TH

Tyler's comment about traveling back to cali for games, and then says (smiling) that they don't get to go to Ames, IA or Kansas, but it should be fun...... :lol:

Last edited:
practice is more intense, coaches are louder, players like it better overall, the have good feelings about this season, much more work than previous coach, demand for excellence
Where are you getting the players like it better bit?

Remember the old Looney Toons show? The one where Wyle E Coyote paints a tunnel on the side of the rock? That's the feeling I'm getting for the upcoming season.
images

Back