What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ten positives to take from the UT loss (really!)

MontanaBuff

Greetings, Buff fans, from www.cuatthegame.com

Good, you made it this far. With a 38-14 home loss to Texas, it is easy for the fair weather fans to start fading away. But you clicked on the thread, and I hope you will check out the review of the game on the website.

I did find ten positives to take from the game, though I did have to work hard to get there. Perhaps the title of the section “Making a Silk Purse from a Sow’s Ear” is too much of a giveaway. Still, there are some stats to build on for next week’s game against Kansas.

Keep the faith, fellow fans!

http://www.cuatthegame.com

Back