What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Terry Lewis

Unleash Hell

I know we already have our O-line coach, but does anyone know where Terry Lewis is these days? He coached the line that blocked for Salaam.

God damn that guy was hilarious. I remember at the team hotel the night before the NE Louisianna game, he took like 10 big pieces of cake on 3 plates up to his room for himself. :wow:

I found that earlier, but I'm pretty sure it's old. It says he's 51 and that he graduated from Southern U. in 1970. If that's current it would mean he graduated from college when he was 11.... :huh:

EDIT: It also talks about him coaching Alge Crumpler at UNC last year. Crumpler has been playing in the NFL forever....

You are right. It is at least 8 years old...it said he had been at UNC for 5 years and he got there in 1997.

I couldn't find anything current on Terry Lewis. He is probably in his early 60s now and maybe retired. The North Carolina bio said Colorado was 53-16-2 when Lewis was a line coach for the Buffs. I've always said that the Colorado offense under Neuheisel came apart after Ben Gregory passed away and Neuheisel forced out Terry Lewis. The team wasn't the same after Lewis left.

Back