What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas A&M officially admitted to SEC

Based on your analysis of a simple picture you are a dumbass. This was either right before halftime started or right after so folks may be gone to the concession stand because unlike our attendance and ticket sales the concession stands suck at BDS. The biggest factor is the top left endzone which I am sure you are referring to is part of the student section. The more popular part is the endzone on the field. They are general admission tickets and most students prefer to sit in the aisle or sit 25 on a 20 row then sit in the upper deck. I can assure you it was a sell out. The center of the picture is of the southeast ramp.

2011-bds-seating-chart-r.jpg
Swing and a miss. Roll Tide!

Chuck, wouldn't you agree with me that LSU is extremely overrated this year?

PS: while you can't change your "tone" on a message board, you can change your font. Lucida Console: Live it. Learn it. Love it.

No I can't. Typical recent SEC West powerhouse-NFL lite lines and defense with Pac 10 lite offense. The UA/LSU game will be epic. The University thinks we may be headed for a sellout.

A Bama fan acting like a twat? Never seen that before.

I would think you would keep your barner ass shut the **** up this year. You had your once every 50 years miracle year and now you will be back to being the barn. You will lose your next four games, you will fire an assistant in the middle of the year, you will accuse Bama of cheating, and you will slash somebody's tires while we are prison raping you in the most important game of your season. Go back to being an average team in a great league. Congratulations for moving ahead of Mississippi and being two up on Georgia Tech on SEC Conference Football Championships last year.

I would think you would keep your barner ass shut the **** up this year. You had your once every 50 years miracle year and now you will be back to being the barn. You will lose your next four games, you will fire an assistant in the middle of the year, you will accuse Bama of cheating, and you will slash somebody's tires while we are prison raping you in the most important game of your season. Go back to being an average team in a great league. Congratulations for moving ahead of Mississippi and being two up on Georgia Tech on SEC Conference Football Championships last year.

:wtf:

Dude you started this whole mess by misunderstanding Snow's post. You're like the older version of Creatini. Don't you have trees to poison or something?

Roll Damn Tide!

Georgia Tech isn't in the SEC?

Self-besotted Arrogance is so attractive in a fan. Bama fans are like LSU fans without the funny.

:wtf:

Dude you started this whole mess by misunderstanding Snow's post. You're like the older version of Creatini. Don't you have trees to poison or something?

Roll Damn Tide!

I have a history with the local barner. Maybe you have missed something.

As for snow-sarcastic or not-he took a shot and I simply explained it. It is caused some butthurt maybe his ass needs to be tougher because it was not an attack of any kind.

As for snow-sarcastic or not-he took a shot and I simply explained it. It is caused some butthurt maybe his ass needs to be tougher because it was not an attack of any kind.

:rofl: :lol: Dude, you are ****ing CRAZY today. What the **** is going on in your head? I thought you getting mad was ****ing SWEET, and what I was hoping for. This is getting even BETTER. Keep going, I can't wait to see where this goes.

They were and have 5 SEC football titles. The barn now has 7. Use google before you question me on SEC matters.

If you had to rank the most overrated teams in the SEC, would the list be: 1. LSU, 2. 11-way tie with everyone else OR 1. LSU, 2. no one else is overrated?

You're right I forgot BB was an Auburn fan.

:rofl: :lol: Dude, you are ****ing CRAZY today. What the **** is going on in your head? I thought you getting mad was ****ing SWEET, and what I was hoping for. This is getting even BETTER. Keep going, I can't wait to see where this goes.

All I did was call you a dumbass. You have done nothing to make me think I am wrong.

All I did was call you a dumbass. You have done nothing to make me think I am wrong.
Says the guy that got angry cause someone made an obvious joke about whether his team could fill a stadium. WHO CARES? You are acting like a huge douche, try and control yourself. As for being a dumbass, well, that has been proven 10000 times over. Next?

If you had to rank the most overrated teams in the SEC, would the list be: 1. LSU, 2. 11-way tie with everyone else OR 1. LSU, 2. no one else is overrated?

Historically or this year?

The barn only has more titles than Vandy, UK, Miss, and the FNGs. uga thinks they invented football but they are ole miss with 3 years of HWHW.

I noticed you changed your tone once you got called out. I suggest you stick to what you know from now on.

Much as it pains me to stick up for Snow, he didn't change his tone. He appropriately used the sarcasm font. You just missed it.

Quit being such a sensitive, condescending prick. Or just **** off. Your choice.

Much as it pains me to stick up for Snow, he didn't change his tone. He appropriately used the sarcasm font. You just missed it.

Quit being such a sensitive, condescending prick. Or just **** off. Your choice.
I'm ****ing floored. Didn't TBD say the world was ending today?

28-27 still hurts IMO.

You vaginas really use a sarcasm font? I thought that was a joke.

Using Cam and Nick as your rent a JCer for one year that never goes to class (Rudi Rudi) for your once in a lifetime MNC makes the barn the barn. You guys don't care how you do it and have no ****ing shame for any of it.

Hasn't accepted Sabear's team going fetal in the second half IMO.

Using Cam and Nick as your rent a JCer for one year that never goes to class (Rudi Rudi) for your once in a lifetime MNC makes the barn the barn. You guys don't care how you do it and have no ****ing shame for any of it.

There's a whole lot of butt hurt going on in this post.

I'm frankly surprised a 'Bama fan has time for message boards. Shouldn't he be out selling textbooks, buying recruits through their high school coaches, paying players via sports agents, hiring strippers, etc.? Not to mention stocking up on Spike 80DF.

Last edited:
Back