What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas A&M officially admitted to SEC

You guys are wound up way too tight. You should be glad an Alabama fan is adding some prestige to your football site.
I bet this bama fan thinks his tattoo adds some prestige to his back...

bear-bryant.jpg

You got a problem with that?

I pay. Therefore I own part of this site. Therefore, I am not a guest at this site. Bam!

You don't see anything hilarious about being a Michigan and Alabama "fan" at the same time? Please don't ever make fun of Oregon "fans"

bama fan is riding high right now. let him have his fun.

when the inevitable ax of ncaa sanctions lands, as it always has, on the neck of the tide, then humility will be upon them.

bama fan is riding high right now. let him have his fun.

when the inevitable ax of ncaa sanctions lands, as it always has, on the neck of the tide, then humility will be upon them.

Meh. They don't take the title away.

Auburn might have been a huge cheater for the whole Cam Newton thing, and they might pay for it with scholarship losses and such, but 50 years from now they will still be 2010's BCS champion.

Alabama cheated like crazy during the 1990's, got banned from post season play in 1995, 2002 and 2003 --- and yet they still won the national championship in 2009 and appear primed for a run this year, too.

Okay ... the girl that did South Carolina got me hot. :wow:

Texas says good bye

[video=youtube;16pmSxUw9gc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16pmSxUw9gc[/video]

Back