What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas AD charging Texas Tech band $100 per ticket

hqdefault.jpg
That picture goes very well with your sig line.

"Officers went through and searched for foreign objects in marshmallows and couldn't find anything to substantiate their claims. We could find no band members to contend they'd been hit."

Where is this magical video evidence? That would help.

I'm sorry but my mom's side of the family is a bunch of red neck hicks from nebraska and they all tell the same stories and I'm sick of them.

"Officers went through and searched for foreign objects in marshmallows and couldn't find anything to substantiate their claims. We could find no band members to contend they'd been hit."

Where is this magical video evidence? That would help.

I'm sorry but my mom's side of the family is a bunch of red neck hicks from nebraska and they all tell the same stories and I'm sick of them.

Well this was 2002. Before the proliferation of video cameras all over the place. Kids don't get bruised eyes from marshmallows. Instruments don't get dented and destroyed from marshmallows (our band was involved in the insurance claim from Texas Tech)

Well this was 2002. Before the proliferation of video cameras all over the place. Kids don't get bruised eyes from marshmallows. Instruments don't get dented and destroyed from marshmallows (our band was involved in the insurance claim from Texas Tech)

I'm still calling bull****. Bull ****ing ****! They got hit with some marshmellows and didn't like it and cried like the babies they are.

For Christ's sake! Somebody put a ****ing bed under him, so BuffUp can take a nap!

I'm still calling bull****. Bull ******* ****! They got hit with some marshmellows and didn't like it and cried like the babies they are.

Whether you believe it or not, that is the reputation that had been passed around the Big 12 and that is why if bands came, they only brought pep bands and requested being as far from the student section as possible.

Whether you believe it or not, that is the reputation that had been passed around the Big 12 and that is why if bands came, they only brought pep bands and requested being as far from the student section as possible.
Sounds like a good reputation to me. **** other team's noise in our house.

Sounds like a good reputation to me. **** other team's noise in our house.

Being in the band we really enjoyed hosting other groups. Made the parties more entertaining. However, **** USC and that pack of spoiled brats they insist on bringing to every game they play.

Bands and opposing fans shouldn't be anywhere near the student section. And I'd be pissed if they weren't mistreated. But just because it was our rep doesn't mean it actually happened. Ask any nebraska fan and they'll tell you their grandma was pushed down the stairs and their tires were slashed too. Doesn't make it true. Every single one tells the same story and while they are probably the second most inbred fan base (Roll damn Tide) I doubt they all share the same grandma.

I played saxophone from 4th to 8th grade and the saxophone was dented to hell. I can't imagine what an instrament in a traveling marching band must look like.

And S2S, guess who has the rep as the classiest fans in CFB? The cornhuskers! The Sal is Dead Go Big Red cornhuskers.

Rep means ****.

Eh they were friendly enough when we visited that concrete prison named Memorial Stadium, surprisingly my worst fan interaction was when the band went to Stanford. Had some drunk nerd pour beer on us while we marched out. Proceeded to tell us "don't be mad, its home brew".

Every fan base has their assholes. I mean look at the membership on allbuffs. I just look forward to the day we are good again. Our fans are going to be unbearable.

Eh they were friendly enough when we visited that concrete prison named Memorial Stadium, surprisingly my worst fan interaction was when the band went to Stanford. Had some drunk nerd pour beer on us while we marched out. Proceeded to tell us "don't be mad, its home brew".

That's actually a pretty good line.

And you were wearing ployester so the nubs were probably confused.

Yea, i cracked up at that. Such a Pac 12 thing to do. I'm sad a Colorado fan can't get credit for that.

Why would they put the band anywhere near our student section in the first place?

Something doesn't add up, here.

Why would they put the band anywhere near our student section in the first place?

Something doesn't add up, here.

When they would bring a full band, before pregame/halftime performances they would line up along the east sideline. By the student section.

Back