What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas at Okie State

CarolinaBuff

Club Member
Club Member
An OSU wins puts them in first place in the South. No score midway thru the first.

USC-Oregon is supposed to be on ESPN2 but that game is blacked out for me - anyone else?

Remember when we use to (soundly) beat both of these teams?

An OSU wins puts them in first place in the South. No score midway thru the first.

USC-Oregon is supposed to be on ESPN2 but that game is blacked out for me - anyone else?

Blacked out on ESPN2 HD channels. I finally found it on DTV Channel 211 (ESPN alternate), but it isn't in HD. During the UT/OSU game they said check your standard def ESPN2 channel if you can't find it. I wonder if it's a technical problem of some sort... :huh:

Blacked out on ESPN2 HD channels. I finally found it on DTV Channel 211 (ESPN alternate), but it isn't in HD. During the UT/OSU game they said check your standard def ESPN2 channel if you can't find it. I wonder if it's a technical problem of some sort... :huh:
I am blacked out on USC-Oregon....even on ESPN 360.

OK thanks, it's on 211. Yea I tried my standard def version of 209 and it wasn't on there either. Having said all that, I'm sticking with UT-OSU for now. :lol:

Don't you hate these stupid blond chicks in the stands rooting for UT? Like they have any connection to what is happening on the field....

Texas is starting to peak at the right time. Great combo of defense/special teams with an offense that is getting better every week.

Back