What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Texas tix for sale

As a Boulder native. Born at Community Hospital, and a wife that is a CU alum, these tix will be used by true Buff fans. In addition to many home games, we try to road trip to games every year and have been to FSU, Miami, UCLA, ASU and other great desitnations.

My wife was in Stincoln back in 1990 when CU beat the corn. Broken ankle and all, she rushed the field at the end of the game and stomped on the N.

I'm really sorry you have to miss the game. I had tix until yesterday when my bro in law called and said that he failed his one and only task.

I already have the overnight babysitter, hotel room, and 6 other friends all going to tailgate starting around 2:30.

Thanks again for the tix.

no problem i am very happy someone can use them and i dont eat the tix. And that they are not going to a texass fan. I was torn sad my dad is sick but also really really bummed out because this is a big game. These are my season tickets and we come out for almost every game. i maybe miss one per year and i was really trying not to miss one since last year but i failed. I have had season tix for the past 5 or 6 years. These are the best seats i have had.

I know i could have gotten more then face but i am glad to sell on all buffs for face value and not be a scalper
Please enjoy the game. IT was going to be a birthday weekend and going to have a party with family out there. It will have to wait til KSJucco

Now i just pray we win this game.

Back